n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 I was pissed 
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

Post I was pissed
Like clockwork, every month, I pay my electricity bill.

Yesterday, it went off. I was pissed. I called TXU and told them about it, they said they can't help: Have to call Oncor. "But I don't pay my bill to Oncor, I pay you!" whatever - Call them or it stays off. I call them.

First thing they ask, did you pay your bill? Ya.
Go and look at the meter, is if flashing anything? No.
Can you see if your neighbor has electricity? I look over the fence, pool snake is still going: Ya.
We will send someone out, sir.
I was pissed.
It was silent.
I could hear my own blood pulsing through my veins.
I usually run a very loud fan while I sleep. I do this to keep drown out the noise of, say, passing cars and the like.

An hour later the Oncor guy shows up, I answer the door in my underwear. "Yes, it's still off!" *slam door*
Knock knock, wife has to answer because I start yelling through the door to fix my shit.
It seems that a squirrel decided it'd be a good idea to run across the power line. The spot he hit caused an short which blew some shit up and caused my electricity to go off.

I hate squirrels now. Also, I just woke up. Why? Because I was so pissed that I slept for 12 hours.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:53 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Post Re: I was pissed
sry to hear your about to start squirrelageddon they tear all sorts of shit up... they are just rats with bushy tails... piss them off put up a bird feeder, let them get comfy eating there...then block it from the inside while foods still in it and record what happens... you laugh they cry all is right in the world again...

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit pack. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patience is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.
* "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for". Bob Marley
honestly' =DiK=: lol I really want sound because it looks like the girl growls as she smacks herself in the face with it

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I will come to Texas one day, and elimenate all the squirrels. for the safty of us all

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I lol'd had to share the story with a few mates.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 pm
Game Server Admin

Nothing like a good rage sleep to sweat away the anger.

My old neighbor had an eccentric hatred for squirrels and shot them as often as possible. Eventually he gave up and moved a few blocks away into a house with only one tiny tree in the front.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 pm
[n00b] Member

Stupid squirrels. This summer they chewed up a line that runs behind my place. Apparently, because of the humming from the power lines, they think there is food in there and routinely chew the shit out of the power lines. I'm with you Coach, F*CK SQUIRRELS.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:54 pm
[n00b] Member

great story coach. thanks for sharing. Get some Wisconsin folks to come over .. they'll kill and eat all them damn squirrels.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm
[n00b] Member

DUBz wrote:
great story coach. thanks for sharing. Get some Wisconsin folks to come over .. they'll kill and eat all them damn squirrels.

True story ^^

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]