n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:47 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Apocolyptictok, and the Red Lantern Parade. 
[n00b] Member

Post Apocolyptictok, and the Red Lantern Parade.
I asked her about it, but I'm not even sure if she thinks him vilified. I mean even with the concept of due process still being at hand, the system is still corrupt. And of note, thirty-six of the current eighty or so odd cases that have appeared in the courts recently have been subjugated into being wrongfully accused. Though the riots were inflamed by the joint decision of all states, supreme-judges, and Capital hill, the country has never been graced with such violence in all of her years of being claimed back then by Columbus. Even though i'm sitting on the 50th floor of the Empire state building, i can hear the city, its alive, more than it ever has been. New york is alight with a burning passion, and it is the fires that are alight that keep the now overcast dark city vivid. The window that i hang my legs out of as of now, long busted out when most country went down due to E.P.G. failure. Economic, Power, and the Government declined in that order, though no one truly knows how it happened, except for those at the top i surmise. They must have seen it coming.

Grand central station has been converted into the Courier District. Some aged journalists, high up bankers, wares men,---- Such a place you can get it all, from food to weapons, and the Couriers will deliver, no matter where, no matter when, no matter why. Stamps where decided to hold the value of money, since they have been used in deciding packages fates far more than money ever had. They would be writ of transits for some, or the only thing you needed, to get out of something that may cause your untimely death. Anyone who dare stop, a courier, or a parcel, or shipment with certain stamps, no matter who would, or could lose business rights to anyone and anyone who did business with the Courier District

they also have all of the old newspaper kiosks linked through the subway system, which they also use to transport heavier requests

A chill ran down my spine as i awoke; the dew had set in, its almost morning. As I started packing up my gear, i nearly finished folding up my tripod for my camera i heard scuffling across the hallway in the cubicles. I swore under my breath, an hoped to god it wasn't the stupid part of the mob trying to steal shit again. I pulled out my Tac. Usp .45 and screwed the silencer on slowly as i light footed to the door. The broken glass the littered almost 60 or so percent of the buildings interior made sure only the ninja like where the only predators in the building. The glass around my feet bounced a little every time there was an explosion outside. The door heaved inwards towards me, the air rushed to the other side of the room to the open window behind then rushed back in. Something was behind the door, and my animal instinct told me i was just fine on this side of it. I looked down at my gun, 'this is not going to help.' What ever was behind the door, seemed uninterested. Then a scream came out from down the hall, and it rushed down it away from my room, All was silent.

The morning sun peaked through the city, illuminating last nights party. Steam rose from the sewer drain along side the street, and from a open man hole. I walked over to the hole, and slid down the ladder sticking out. It is not that i disliked the sun, i just needed to hop a courier train. Navigating through the sewers was clockwork since i had started back when i was a kid exploring the water ways. Another left turn and i was in the main tube. i heard the horn of the train leaving one of the stations and heading straight for me. i pulled out a mag-hook, made for construction workers who fell while working on the super sky scrapers, it saved many of lives. I bid my time while the C-Train passed slower than norm, an tightened everything on myself an my pack. I raised my M.Hook a little higher than eye level an let it get a solid hit on the back of the trains fat metal ass.

I felt my right shoulder try to dislocate by the sudden jerk of the M.Hook on the train, but it held. After boarding the train an reeling what was left of the M.H.'s R.I.P. cord, i opened the door. The caboose of the train was converted into mainly cargo, except for a five foot wide black box from floor to the roof. A metallic click sounded from inside of the box, and the entire front of it slid open. I couldn't see inside, nor did i dare to get any closer from where i stood.
-------------------------------------------

wrote this and posted this when Acid posted his songs
he was working on not sure if this will included in above story

Red lantern parade

The bomb hit.

I grabbed my head in now wracked with pain from the concussive blast.
I was on my knees, holding in one hand the now detached arm of my deceased lover,
and the other digging at my head to get the pain out. It had begun... the city around me was crumbling,
and all i could do was drag myself up to see what was left.
i walked for what seemed like hours, still holding my head...oh god..
it hit me, i let the arm drop to the ground.. she was dead........

-----
i do have many other stories, mainly scifi, and i am currently working on a 13 book one, i will get an editor one day XD

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Apocolyptictok, and the Red Lantern Parade.
You have the gift but your punctuation and grammar suck.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:48 pm
[n00b] Member

god i F*CKING know lol, but i can describe every sense there is.... hints at getting an editor.

TheBosman wrote:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

ResinCactus wrote:
god i F*CKING know lol, but i can describe every sense there is.... hints at getting an editor.

I've edited other people's stories, books (400 page novel) and even homework.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:22 pm
[n00b] Member

Well sir, most of the writing that i probably will post on here, is lets say, just my thoughts or memories of the unknown. so if i tried, i probably could make them more readable.

TheBosman wrote:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

also, we shall talk editing later on :D

TheBosman wrote:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

resin thats awesome bro and help a brother out kwang!

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 pm
[n00b] Member

thanx! add me on LoL under " Adiwik " i have more stories ill post them later on !!!

TheBosman wrote:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

<--has never even downloaded LoL but someday.

Genocide, PM if you really want something done.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

lol i was refering to helping resin :) but thanks bro

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:13 pm
[n00b] Member

Genocide wrote:
lol i was refering to helping resin :) but thanks bro

I did a small edit to his other thread.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm
[n00b] Member

butthead :P

TheBosman wrote:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

courier district reminds me of fallout...just saying. i like it though

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:45 am
[n00b] Member

never played the game to be honest, i just know stamps are forever depending on the ones you buy.

TheBosman wrote:

Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]