n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:16 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 fun in college 
[n00b] Member

Post fun in college
too many stories to think of, but this ones from last saturday

I walk outside after getting ready to goto the bars, and find a buddy named sturkie just plastered. Hes apparently upset about something, and this girl we know is with him, trying to hold him up, while shes completely gone. so they are just falling all over eachother. This kid walks outside laughing at them, so the girl stands up to try and fight him. (I live in the south)

That was pretty funny till we hear a huge crash, and look into the lobby. Sturkie somehow managed to pick up a big ass table, flipping it, and it just F*CKING snaps in half. I hustle my sober ass in there, grab him, and sit him down. I goto get the girl to sit back down, and as i get her to the bench, sturkie pops up, and just does a quick 1-2 on a pillar, basically breaking both hands.

Me and the girl go upstairs to get ice, when she collapses, starts crying how shes a whore, and just pulls her skirt right up. At this point im freaking out. Drunk girl crying in the middle of the hall, with a skirt pulled up. Right next to our RA's room. So i pick her up, and get to her room, grab the ice, and go back outside, only to watch Sturkie being put in handcuffs, after blowing a .23, and telling the cop he had Dwarf Syndrome. ( the sergeant was about 5'2 TOPS, and had red ass hair)

I get the girl to the bar, only to watch her try to open the door, stick her hand through a broken pane, and smash her head into the frame.

At this point, i just took a bunch of shots, and dont remember the rest of the night, but I woke up in the morning with a street sign in my room, along with the elevator sign...

So i would say it was successful

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am
n00bfest Council

Post Re: fun in college
sounds alot like my trip to baltimore only i ended up with a new leather jacket

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:21 pm
[n00b] Member

Thats awsome my favorite part was with the cop cause i would have been like "DUDE STFU or your gonna get fed up even more!"

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 pm
Forum Newbie

believe it or not i dont party *gasp*

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]