n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:00 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Cheerleading camp 
[n00b] Member

Post Cheerleading camp
Cheerleading camp isn't what you boys think it is. Of course u think all the girls are going to be eye candy but after the first few days all of us look like shit because they run us around like crazy. I wouldnt even go if it wasn't required from my school. I'm on our competition squad so I was used to it but most girls weren't so they wouldn't even waste time getting up putting on make up or anything. There were maybe a few co-Ed squads but most of the guys were odviously gay or they were with somebody that wasn't a cheerleader. Guys believe it or not, most cheerleaders are lesbian. No boys not bi, lesbian. I have many old cl friends that were like that and before u guys ask, no I didn't experiment but if u were a cheerleader, it was during that time that it was explored.

It was really funny how one of my squadmates thought this one guy who he said he was gay that he was hot and he went to a school near us so she wanted to turn him so she invited him to one of our dorm parties and kept trying to sit around him and he just kept acting like a 6 year old kid caught in the girls bathroom. She eventually got him to let her sit in his lap and just kept doing things while we kept watching. so after a little bit of talking they eventually left the room. An hour later she came back and he was nowhere to be found. It turns out she tried to flash him and take off his pants and he got so scared and jumped out the window and climbed down a tree while in his underwear. We still had his jeans and shirt till the last day. The funny part about this story was next year we found out he had a gf so apparently you can turn them... Or he wasn't gay and that was his first girl.

There guys! That's a "one time, at cheerleading camp" story

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 am
Sexual Chocolate

Post Cheerleading camp
Pics or I care not.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

Post Re: Cheerleading camp
so you come up in here and ruin everyone's hopes and dreams buy saying most cheerleaders are gay, but you cant even make it simple like that, I have to read a whole bunch of other BS about a queer and your bunk mate when I lost interest when the first thing i read wasnt pillow fights and wet t-shirt contests. Thanks for ruining my day, i hope i have time to rub one out before work.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 pm
[n00b] Member

cybrslsh wrote:
so you come up in here and ruin everyone's hopes and dreams buy saying most cheerleaders are gay, but you cant even make it simple like that, I have to read a whole bunch of other BS about a queer and your bunk mate when I lost interest when the first thing i read wasnt pillow fights and wet t-shirt contests. Thanks for ruining my day, i hope i have time to rub one out before work.

I thought that was odvious, besides the wet t-shirt stuff, I mean we all went swimming most of the time when we weren't practicing. There were planty of chicken fights and pretty much we had planty of fun fights on some practice trampolines they had around there. I once did this awesome flip and landed on my friend Kaitlyn while swinging down a pillow on her.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:19 pm
[n00b] Member

Ashley I need Visual Aids.... Id like to see some Lesbo Bunk Mate Cheerleaders and Such... Come on don't Hold Back on Us

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 pm
[n00b] Member

which college are you cheerleading for? cause when my school and your school play football against each other maybe I might see you :D I am on the drumline for my college

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 am
Game Server Admin

Ashley :) wrote:
Cheerleading camp isn't what you boys think it is. most cheerleaders are lesbian.

So, pretty much exactly what I thought it was.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am
[n00b] Member

ApeX wrote:
Cheerleading camp isn't what you boys think it is. most cheerleaders are lesbian.

So, pretty much exactly what I thought it was.

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:03 am
Game Server Admin

PICS! PICS! PICS!

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
n00bfest Council

h!gh wrote:
Pics or I care not.

this this and more this,by the way big disappointment saw lesbians and got excited then well you guys know the rest

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 am
[n00b] Member

This will be a great learning leason on "what not to post when you're a woman on n00bfest" for Ashley.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 am
n00bfest Council

Tazzaler wrote:
This will be a great learning leason on "what not to post when you're a woman on n00bfest" for Ashley.

agreed

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 am
[n00b] Member

Interesting. So things are not how they were shown in the "Bring it on" series.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 am
[n00b] Member

No reborn, shit doesn't get that intense. And most of the women are busy munching carpet :3

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:37 am
[n00b] Member

Hooker wrote:
No reborn, shit doesn't get that intense. And most of the women are busy munching carpet :3

I like It......... Thats the stuff dreams are made of

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:06 pm
Field Nigga

Kenny_Powers420 wrote:
Hooker wrote:

I like It......... Thats the stuff dreams are made of

Im okay with munching carpet but pics are required Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_10 Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_29

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 am
Dirty Hippie (nobody likes this guy)

Cheerleading camp isn't what you boys think it is. Of course u think all the girls are going to be eye candy but after the first few days all of us look like shit because they run us around like crazy. I wouldnt even go if it wasn't required from my school. I'm on our competition squad so I was used to it but most girls weren't so they wouldn't even waste time getting up putting on make up or anything. There were maybe a few co-Ed squads but most of the guys were odviously gay or they were with somebody that wasn't a cheerleader. Guys believe it or not, most cheerleaders are lesbian. No boys not bi, lesbian. I have many old cl friends that were like that and before u guys ask, no I didn't experiment but if u were a cheerleader, it was during that time that it was explored.

It was really funny how one of my squadmates thought this one guy who he said he was gay that he was hot and he went to a school near us so she wanted to turn him so she invited him to one of our dorm parties and kept trying to sit around him and he just kept acting like a 6 year old kid caught in the girls bathroom. She eventually got him to let her sit in his lap and just kept doing things while we kept watching. so after a little bit of talking they eventually left the room. An hour later she came back and he was nowhere to be found. It turns out she tried to flash him and take off his pants and he got so scared and jumped out the window and climbed down a tree while in his underwear. We still had his jeans and shirt till the last day. The funny part about this story was next year we found out he had a gf so apparently you can turn them... Or he wasn't gay and that was his first girl.

There guys! That's a "one time, at cheerleading camp" story

Hooker wrote:

Thanks for the translation Hooker. Your post should be made first so people don't waste their time lol.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]