n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:10 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Knife girl 
Forum Newbie

Post Knife girl
So, I've got some good drunken stories and shenanigans to recount, if I can remember them all, heres a ridiculous one my friends love.

So, it's last year, around the beginning of march, and my friends in another dorm are having their annual White trash party. I get back form a day of work on a saturday, F*CKING sundburned and tired as shit, but I'm ready to party. I get there, tear into some Lone Star, own at some beerpong, and chill. Night gets going, and I meander over to the bar my buds built and are running in some random ass dudes back yard.

I proceed to ask my buddy for a shot, and he says "what do you want"
I say "surprise me!!!"
I get a shot of 90% everclear with a 10% splash of coke, this fucks my throat and leaves me speechless for a few minutes. While chilling at the bar, I see this girl I know, whos the roomate of this chick with HUGE knockers, like, huge, and nice. I had attempted to get with her (the chick with the huge knockers), but she's a huge C*CK, multiple people in my group of friends had tried and gotten nowhere. Her and her roommate have this pact, that if one of them goes after a guy, the other can't, that way to avoid getting hurt whatever blah blah. After a few shots, I argue vehemently with knockers, and get the go ahead.
So, anyways, I start macking on her roomate, who's pretty hot, but she's very quiet and reclusive. She, like me though, is hammered, so she's chatty as shit. My friends keep pouring us shots, hers mostly liquor, mine very little, and they are getting her way trashed. Eventually I send her roommate home with 3 random dudes, because she's trashed. I finagle this girl to leave with me.
Upon returning to campus, we are dropped off at the northside dorms, we live on the southside, so a fun drunken walk. We make it halfway across campus, at about 1:30 at night, and we hear this noise, of someone...crying. And we see this girl on the ground by an emergency pillar. I think to myself, OH SHIT, I should probably do something.
We stop and find out whats going on, turns out her boyfriend and her had gotten into a fight, and he had cut himself. She was from SHSU, and had nowhere to go and was very afraid and Campus PD were on the way. She says she has a knife, I take it, thinking it would be a good idea. Because I mean, this girls distressed, she doesnt need a knife amirght?
So, campus PD show up, ask where the knife is, I say I have it and they make me put it down and step back. The girl I'm with is hammered, and isnt very cooperative with the cops. I sober up magically though, me being a drunk and all.
Eventually, they let us go, after telling the lady I'm with to cooperate with cops better, and that they entrust that I'm a good guy and won't take advantage of her >.>
So, this has totally shot things to hell, we get back to her dorm, talk a bit, find her roommate covered in puke, and eventually part ways.
the next morning, my friends all want to hear what happened with her, and after recounting the tale, she has aptly been named "Knife Girl".

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:50 am
Not Worthy of [n00b]

Post Re: Knife girl
did you do her?

Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 am
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

"So, this has totally shot things to hell, we get back to her dorm, talk a bit, find her roommate covered in puke, and eventually part ways. "

:o

Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 pm
Profile YIM
n00bfest Council

"So, campus PD show up, ask where the knife is, I say I have it and they make me put it down and step back."

I F*CKING hate this shit. ive been searched by Campus pds idk how many times. Everytime they grab my leatherman wave I use for work/blunt tool and look at me with this utter horror like him about to whip out the knife and go on a crazy F*CKING stabbing spree. The last time it happened they searched my buddys room because they smelled pot outside. My leatherman was on my buddys desk out in the open folded up. The guy picked it up asking who owned it and then proceeded to talk to me like I was chinese and didnt understand english. " I AM TAKING THIS SO YOU DONT STAB ME IN THE BACK" and told me to walk into the hallway with my hands outfront for his own personal safety. He was 18, 5 foot 4 and 120 soaking wet. Shit pissed me off. He then proceeded to confiscate it (told him a million times it was for work) and tried to test it for marijuana (yea idk).

I dont mean to Hijack the thread but yea shit is gay.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 pm
[n00b] Member

Reilly, that kind of shit only happens because of the general paranoia being slowly introduced into society with stupid shit like "See Something, Say Something" DHS telescreens at walmart and shit like that.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:26 am
Game Server Admin

Lawl. I hate security guards/cops anyway. F*CKING power hungry dicks. My dad had the cops called on him last month for raging hard about something. He walks outside all mad and the cops almost taze him (My dad is about 6'2 and weighs 280.big scary mother F*CKER when mad). About 5 minutes later I walk out and I hear "F*CK, theres another one" as I'm told to stand back and hold my hands out. I'm about an inch taller than my dad with broader shoulder and about 30 extra pounds. F*CKING dicks. I'm a good kid. Stop trying to make me look like a killer D:<

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 pm
Lazer Jesus

Mr.Reilly wrote:
"So, campus PD show up, ask where the knife is, I say I have it and they make me put it down and step back."

I F*CKING hate this shit. ive been searched by Campus pds idk how many times. Everytime they grab my leatherman wave I use for work/blunt tool and look at me with this utter horror like him about to whip out the knife and go on a crazy F*CKING stabbing spree. The last time it happened they searched my buddys room because they smelled pot outside. My leatherman was on my buddys desk out in the open folded up. The guy picked it up asking who owned it and then proceeded to talk to me like I was chinese and didnt understand english. " I AM TAKING THIS SO YOU DONT STAB ME IN THE BACK" and told me to walk into the hallway with my hands outfront for his own personal safety. He was 18, 5 foot 4 and 120 soaking wet. Shit pissed me off. He then proceeded to confiscate it (told him a million times it was for work) and tried to test it for marijuana (yea idk).

I dont mean to Hijack the thread but yea shit is gay.

Sounds like typical admin behavior.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]