n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
 The Adventures of EnV and the College Toilets 
[n00b] Member

Post The Adventures of EnV and the College Toilets
Today i walk down the hall ways, early for class and get the feeling to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool (aka take a shit for those who are slow)

So i walk into the toilets, excited they have seat covers so i dont have to build up a castle of toilet paper around the seat cuz god knows wtf crawling all over that shit..

I Drop my pants and take that time out of the day which is so relaxing.

I hear the door open and a kid walks into and sits down in the stall next to me, hes clearly dropin a deuce as well. So i mind my own business whilst im still taking a lovely dump, when suddenly.

The kid stands up in the stall, and turns around facing the toilet (because i can see which way his shoes are pointing)....and his pants are still down on the ground.....

I start to hear rustling n such and im like wtf is he doing?

Than all of a sudden.

I start to hear forceful hand to gentile combat. Yes ladys and Gentleman, I started to hear this F*CKER jack off in the stall next to me, Loud and Proud ide say he was.

My daily Manly shit was ruined by this F*CKER blowin a nut in the stall next to me, all i could hear was Faping noises...... he did this for about 2 minutes, than you could hear him going through the toilet paper to clean up, Pulled his pants up than walked to the sink and washed his hands for about 2 minutes as well..

God Dam F*CKING Horny Kids. Blow your Load at home....to something that is appealing Instead of staring at porcelain!

Ruined my Shit.

F*CKING Coons

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:19 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: The Adventures of EnV and the College Toilets
Good story,

only good college toilet story I got is when I was sitting in the stall and the guys knowing it was me in the stall (I'm the only one who uses the one stall because the door is broken so it locks you in unless you lift the door up and shit). The febreezed bombed my face using spray over the door....F*CKING nasty in my mouth.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:53 pm
[n00b] Member

Hahaha, that's gross. That reminds me how at my University there's a washroom on the 2nd floor of the Law library that's used for glory hole type stuff. Apparently there's a gay signal with your hand and that means you want to get your dong sucked by the dude next to you.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:16 pm
[n00b] Member

^ LOL

Did montreal have a sexy Dong suck session? lol

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:47 pm
Raging Knight

Montreal wrote:
Hahaha, that's gross. That reminds me how at my University there's a washroom on the 2nd floor of the Law library that's used for glory hole type stuff. Apparently there's a gay signal with your hand and that means you want to get your dong sucked by the dude next to you.

LOLWUT?! Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_10 And you know its used for this purpose how???

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Council

Omega wrote:
Montreal wrote:

LOLWUT?! Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_10 And you know its used for this purpose how???

hey give him a break. There was that congressman or senator that did the same thing with his foot in the airport stalls....wtf man really? Also I wouldve just pounded on the wall in the sec I heard it. Whats worse you shitting and hearing it? Or you shitting and him running in embarresment leaving you to shit in peace? Where do you go to school again ENV? If its central.....then damn im not surprised at all Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_13

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:38 am
[n00b] Member

You should of pissed on his shoes.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:24 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Omega wrote:
Montreal wrote:

I know this because this girl I was seeing last year has a gay friend who apparently knows all about it! I don't know what the signal is though..damn!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 am
[n00b] Member

Lol naw i dont go to Central, Im finishing up my Last Year atm than Transfering out to either Cornell, Boston, Johnson n Whales orrrr possiblyyyyyy this 1 in Texas which i forgot the name of sorry =X

There all good schools for Hotel Managment

But lol....My mouth droped when i heard him wrestlin with the 1 eyed trouser snake

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:18 am
Raging Knight

Montreal wrote:
Omega wrote:
Montreal wrote:

I know this because this girl I was seeing last year has a gay friend who apparently knows all about it! I don't know what the signal is though..damn!

LOL you can always scratch on the stall wall and whisper "heyyyyy... you wanna suck mah dick?"

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Omega wrote:
LOL you can always scratch on the stall wall and whisper "heyyyyy... you wanna suck mah dick?"

Hahaha, I'll let you know how it turns out!

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm
[n00b] Member

i'm still a little confused on one thing; you only take one shit a day? i have to take like 3 shits a day

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm
n00bfest Council

EnV wrote:
Lol naw i dont go to Central, Im finishing up my Last Year atm than Transfering out to either Cornell, Boston, Johnson n Whales orrrr possiblyyyyyy this 1 in Texas which i forgot the name of sorry =X

But lol....My mouth droped when i heard him wrestlin with the 1 eyed trouser snake

Yes do yourself a favor and gtfo of CT lol. Im joining the Navy in hopes Im far the F*CK away from here. Hate this place.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:58 am
[n00b] Member

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:25 am
Raging Knight

Mr.Reilly wrote:
EnV wrote:

Yes do yourself a favor and gtfo of CT lol. Im joining the Navy in hopes Im far the F*CK away from here. Hate this place.

I hear that line in every state I go to. I think the only solution is getting to the cities of each state and it'll change your mind. You just have to escape the status quo.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

Mr.Reilly wrote:
EnV wrote:

Yes do yourself a favor and gtfo of CT lol. Im joining the Navy in hopes I can get fucked by Joe. I love his C*CK.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:15 am
[n00b] Member

I was BORN in California, Moved to Australia and Ended up in Connecticut.... anyone hear the sad violin? lol i can!

I might move back to cali after my bachelors

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:48 pm
[n00b] Member

Delaware is the best country in the world.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]