n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:54 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Odd dreams 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Odd dreams
Had a dream where i was a hostage on top of a tall ass building think of the map on css, ugh cant remember the name but it has an annoying generator humming and its atop a skyscraper. Anyways i remember trying to save my mom from a terrorist but i got a boot to face and stumbled off the ledge. I remember the vivid fall the wind rushing all around me. Only thing i can compare the fall to is how in mirror's edge when you feel off a roof but the dream cut off before your nose touched the ground

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 pm
[n00b] Member

Ma Deuce RMP wrote:
Had a dream where i was a hostage on top of a tall ass building think of the map on css, ugh cant remember the name but it has an annoying generator humming and its atop a skyscraper. Anyways i remember trying to save my mom from a terrorist but i got a boot to face and stumbled off the ledge. I remember the vivid fall the wind rushing all around me. Only thing i can compare the fall to is how in mirror's edge when you feel off a roof but the dream cut off before your nose touched the ground

queer

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 pm
[n00b] Member

if you call that one queer Luke you should have been there when i had a dream of almost getting raped in the Olympics

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:59 pm
[n00b] Member

Had a pretty amazing dream last night.

I was driving in a full size suburban with the chick that works for Jack Bauer on the show 24. She was driving and we were worried about being chased by someone who wanted to kill us. She handed me a beat up Glock in 9mm and I loaded it up. I looked back and seen an older white pick up truck and mentioned it to her. She seen it and started to speed up. We ended up in a church parking lot facing the truck as they pulled in. The trucks occupants started shooting so I returned fire. When I did a bunch of kids (10-14 year olds) jumped out. We looked at each other shocked to see that someone had hired such young people for a hit. As we sped away they continued to fire, I hung out the passenger window and returned fire. I had tracer rounds so I wasn't aiming using conventional sights, just lobbing bullets in comparison with my tracers. I hit 3 of the 4 that were originally in the truck.

Next thing I remember:

I was on the top floor of a high rise building with the roof being the next floor up. I heard a loud crash above my head, when I scanned the room I seen Sylvester Stalone and Jamie fox. They looked at each other and started to morph into batman and robin. Stalone was batman and Fox was Robin. Stalone had a newer sleek and shiny suit with added muscles that I've never seen before. Fox had taken the traditional Robin uniform and went for a shiny lime green and pumpkin orange look with lots of muscles or armor. They both raised one arm and flew through the ceiling and onto the roof to address whatever had made the noise up there. I looked around, threw my arm into the air and jumped thinking I would bust through. All I did was hit the ceiling with my fist, I tried a few more times with no luck. Just before my last try I heard the commotion from the roof get louder as if there were fighting some bad guy. I tried once more only to hurt my fist.

I woke up and had to check my fist.......

Just an FYI, I don't care for super hero stuff or super hero movies. The only thing that I can think of that would of sparked this was an article I recently read that showed a group of people locally to me (Michigan) who dress up as a super hero and do neighborhood watches. Kind of the like the movie KickAss without the fighting, just reporting. Recently the one they call "Bee Sting" was arrested for pointing a shotgun at a guy who complained about his loud motorcycle.

Thu May 03, 2012 6:48 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Dream started (what I remember being the starting point) with me walking through the woods looking like the dude from that movie The Road. Everything around me is dark, hazy and silent. I walk up to a cabin and enter, its run down with very few things scattered about. I realize its mine so I cleaned up a bit. I started walking and found a stream, looked down and now had a fishing rod in my hand. Started fishing and caught a woman's purse, pulled it in and went through it. Found a bunch of money (like thousands of dollars) and got upset when I realized I was in a survival state and that the money was useless. I thought maybe a nuke or something. In my dream I literally said, "Am I dreaming"?

Woke up, pretty weird but I did drink pretty heavily last night and went to bed with a better than average buzz.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 am
Profile YIM
Not Worthy of [n00b]

For the past year I've been having dreams almost every night about either dying or something related to death. My most common dreams have been about the world ending and even some about aliens invading, and a few just about plain death. I can remember one clearly where I was sitting in a wooden chair and I got stabbed with a spear and nothing happened at first, then some fat ass appeared on top of me pushing the spear in and I remember my eyes blacking out as if I was dying, then I woke up and I had a funny feeling where I had been stabbed (lower left stomach)

IDK what goes through my head at night, but I sure like to think about death when I dream :(

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am
[n00b] Member

We have been packing all this week getting ready to move, stress levels are up which results in some heavier drinking to finish the night off. We get busy with moving and end up eating supper really late which normally induces either a big poop or a bad dream while I sleep.

I have had some good ones lately but I can't piece them together because I've been so F*CKING tired. I hope I get over this hump, I miss remembering my dreams.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was about to start a new job, only it was my old job. When I went in, I had to stuff my clothes into a storage closet that was built sideways with outward opening doors that when opened made the over-stuffed contents spill out, and I had no idea where I got the clothes to put in it, or why. Also, the closet was kind-of like an armoire so-to-speak except it wasn't fancy and 'bottom to top' but because it was sideways, 'left to right' it was probably like 20 feet long and 7 feet wide. Then I was told that I needed to get a work shirt and when I went to go get the work shirt, I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the kitchen with my boss telling me I needed to get my shirt on. Then I went to go get my shirt and for some reason 'getting my shirt' involved a fish tank filled with dead cobras, and two living ones swimming around amongst the dead ones in the water...swimming cobras and what I had to do was grab one of them by the back of the head, while it was swimming under water without getting bitten by the second one.

Then I woke up.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm
[n00b] Member

Had another Red Dawn style dream.

I was with my father and my wife and the house I grew up in. We were out in the back yard when we hear planes overhead. We all looked up and seen paratroopers in the sky coming down. I started to yell at the both of them to get in my truck. They were both taking their time and I started yelling telling them to hurry up. Both of them didn't seem to overly worried about these foreign soldiers dropping out of the sky. We finally got into my truck and another argument happened, I wanted to go north and my father wanted to go south. He won and we went south. A few miles away I realized that I left all but one firearm at the house. I have my revolver with only 5 shots. Too far away to turn back I started towards a sporting goods shop in hopes for more ammo. As soon as I turned my father started yelling saying that we needed to go south and to get back on course. He won again and I skipped the sporting goods store. A bit further we came to a checkpoint. Excited that we finally seen what appeared to be American soldiers taking in refugees we drove closer attempting to enter. Once in a long line of vehicles we heard gun shots ahead and looked forward to see Russian soldiers shooting into the vehicle first in line. At this time it was to late to retreat, I threw my revolver in my pocket and hoped for the best.

We were taken in and placed into an out building near the edge of a fenced in camp. Conditions were rough, no food and very little water. I'm not sure how long we were there but eventually we starting a plan to escape to the nearby woods. A guard passed on patrol and I shot him with my revolver, took his rifle and we backed out through a house near the fence. We made it out of the camp but now had to navigate through a heavily patrolled nearby town. We ended up in someone's house in the town. Gathered near the windows we watched as patrols passed waiting for the moment to make a run for it.

I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep because this dream was truly scaring the shit out of me and I was wanting to get to the end of it.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 am
Profile YIM
n00bfest Council

you guys are fucked up i only dream of sheep baaa baaa mmmm

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 am
[n00b] Member

I had a rare dream last night.

I was getting ready to finger bang this chick on a bed while her friend sat next to her. I have no idea who these chicks were and both of them had their clothes on. The one I was going to finger bang scooted close to me spread eagle with her clothes still on. I motioned for her to get closer to me so she could get a face full of donger. Her friend chirped in and said, "then that would be cheating and her boyfriend wouldn't like that."

I woke up.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:39 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

last night

My wife and I were looking at buying this house the used to be owned by my aunt. She didn't own it at the time but we were excited to tell her that we were thinking of buying it. It was all cinder block construction and reminded me more of a barn than a house even though the interior was very homelike. The house was surrounded by about 5 mobile homes and all were pretty trashy with junk laying everywhere. The house we were interested in buying was just as bad. We bought the house after looking at it and it seemed like we were spending our first night the same day we looked at it. I was touring the building and in the kitchen was about 5 dead goats laying on the floor with bones thrown everywhere. Grossed out we moved on to another room where we found a series of paths that looked like they were chewed out through the walls by animals. Each room had a small hole chewed out that went into this nasty highway of animal poop. Next thing I remember is that we were sleeping on the floor in what appeared to be a normal clean room, I woke up and walked out to the kitchen and tripped over one of those dead goats. When I stood up I found that I was covered in this green film that was now all over the goats. I ran back to the bedroom and woke my wife up and told her we needed to get the F*CK out.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Anyone else have dreams where your out in public (like at school) but you're naked? i tend to have them a lot!

Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am
[n00b] Member

BAKED wrote:
Anyone else have dreams where your out in public (like at school) but you're naked? i tend to have them a lot!

I don't dream it, I do it.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:16 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Last night

I was in my wife's car driving in the city. I pulled up to a red light where a hooker with 2 wooden peg legs was standing directly in front of me. She wouldn't move as my light turned green so I bumped her with my car but knew she wouldn't be hurt because of her peg legs. She came to my window and asked if I was looking for a date, I said no and that I was in a hurry. She leaned in my window grabbed my crotch and asked for a dollar. I said no and started to push her back. The harder I pushed seemed like the farther she got into my car. She was trying to grab my wallet that was in the center console. Just before she was about to get a hold of it I drew my revolver and whacked her in the face with it. She started to flail while screaming. I was pointing my pistol directly at her face when I hear a loud thud on the back of my trunk. I looked back and now another hooker was hitting my truck with a 2'x4'. I mashed the gas pedal to the floor with the peg legged hooker still in my window. I was swerving trying to get her to loosen her grip and fall. Gun still whacking her in the face she continued to scream and flail. A large curve in the road eventually did the trick and she went flying towards the sidewalk. Strange thing was the dream was so vivid that I recall the sound her peg legs made when they hit the pavement over and over again as she rolled away.

Woke up going, WTF

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:43 am
Profile YIM
n00bfest Council

This is all i thought of the whole time Anal.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:36 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

mossyoak wrote:
This is all i thought of the whole time Anal.

lawl'd

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:11 pm
Game Server Admin

i had a dream with arnold schwarzenegger in it. and i woke up with a massive boner.... i don't remember anything else about the dream, but i hope to god we were banging house maids....

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4