n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:46 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 My 1st roadhead 
Game Server Admin

Post Re: My 1st roadhead
Mindless wrote:
I remember the first time I got road head, it was actually my first time getting head. When I came I gave her the warning and she lifted off and i jizzed all over my pants. It was shitty...and the first time I had sex, it lasted all of maybe 2 minutes MAX! I wish it was still that way, now by the time I'm done I'm covered in sweat, light headed and about to pass out.

lol At least it can be washed out! Damn the first time I got laid was at a skatepark LOL. Lasted F*CKING forever! Well over an hour, and by the time we were done we were sweat drenched with scratched up knees and bruises from the damn concrete! lol At least it was a unique way to lose it.. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_05

Sat May 15, 2010 7:46 pm
Dirty Hippie (nobody likes this guy)

I still have yet to get road head, done some weird areas for sex though. And my first time was in the bed of my pick up truck at a drive in movie theatre some years ago.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:39 am
[n00b] Member

The day y'all F*CK a bitch on the back of the fire truck and made a kinky ass joke about how your dick is bigger than the fire hose than you come talk to me. Ah and don't you just love how you bet shit with your friends and the owe you big time? Haha... Good times...

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I was 16 and it was valentines day. Sometimes its not gay to buy flowers.

Road head is ok, but I kept slowing down and speeding up awkwardly because I was on the interstate. I suggest cruise control.

I know this is a little off topic, but has anyone ever received Counterstrike Head? I feel like I would must rather be playing video games than driving. I think I'm going to ask my girlfriend about it. I know the other day we came up with a "Sushi job" Its where she sucks me off while I eat sushi off the bare of her back. using the cute little dimples in her back as soy sauce dishes.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm
[n00b] Member

LuckyStrikes wrote:
I was 16 and it was valentines day. Sometimes its not gay to buy flowers.

Road head is ok, but I kept slowing down and speeding up awkwardly because I was on the interstate. I suggest cruise control.

I know this is a little off topic, but has anyone ever received Counterstrike Head? I feel like I would must rather be playing video games than driving. I think I'm going to ask my girlfriend about it. I know the other day we came up with a "Sushi job" Its where she sucks me off while I eat sushi off the bare of her back. using the cute little dimples in her back as soy sauce dishes.

LoL "Sushi job" and yes I have had her under my desk while playn CS, its sad but true :)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Forum Newbie

Roadhead is awesome man, I used to get it all the time at the beginning of my relationship with my current GF but it hasnt happened for awhile sadly lol. But roadsex is the best byfar man, F*CKIN while your driving down the road. Kinda dangerous IMO but exciting haha.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm
[n00b] Member

Tazzaler wrote:
F*CK a bitch in a Popeye's bathroom than we'll talk.

- Library, bro.
- Working on the lecture hall (with psycho bitch)
- Ask munchkin about CS head.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 am
Game Server Admin

haven't had CS head, but got halo head while playing xbox. lasted less than 5 min before i stopped playing and fucked her. i have also had sex with that same gf while i answered the phone for work trying to sell him some stuff haha.

my first road head was while i was in high school in the back of the bus coming back from a wrestling match. my gf was on the bus with us cause she kept track of stats during our matches. oh how i miss how that chick loved to swallow. it was like my cum was doughnut frosting and she hadn't eaten in a week.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 pm
n00bfest Council

Tazzaler wrote:
F*CK a bitch in a Popeye's bathroom than we'll talk.

F*CK a bitch in the pews of a church 4 feet from a statue of the virgin mary staring at you the whole time then well talk.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:51 pm
[n00b] Member

Road head is nice, but I always get so damn protective and dont want people to see my gf like that. Also it fricken hard to drive when thats happening, im always swerving and stuff.

Toast to Road Head!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Game Server Admin

I got Team Fortress Classic head waaaay back in the day...that is all. Murk wouldnt blow me while I played video games cuz I wouldnt eat her out while she played. Weak right?

Hopefully my new girl will :)

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm
[n00b] Member

On my birthday, while on the way to the movies. Apparently my back windows arnt too tinted, because all my friends driving behind me, just walked up and high fived me.

And if you want to hear a crazy story.

I have a friend Sturkie down here at college, who was partying with some people the other night. Him and a drunk girl decided to F*CK. So they thought it would be a good idea to do this at 2am, in the middle of the courtyard, on top of a table, in the middle of the dorms. As he pulled out, he turned around, and finished all over a COPS pants and shoes, because the cop had just walked up due to complaints. After giving the Cop and awkward glance, he tried to wipe off the baby batter with his shoe. He was then placed in handcuffs.

Beat that.

Sparknotes: Friend finished on a cop.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 pm
[n00b] Member

Kricket i dont know if ur retarted cause you believe that story, or if ur retarted cause you made it up. Like a cop would be standing 6 inches away letting him finish

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 am
fomenta's bitch

KuNg_Fu wrote:
Kricket i dont know if ur retarted cause you believe that story, or if ur retarted cause you made it up. Like a cop would be standing 6 inches away letting him finish

it could be possible i skeet pretty far

Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm
Game Server Admin

let's just say a mazda miata (her car of course) is not the best idea? too low...

Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm
[n00b] Member

Head in my jeep, HUGE snowstorm, guy speeds out of a 90 degree turn. I swerve and hit a tree. Pissed as hell, she calms me down by just continuing.

Fucked in a library, dentists office, parking lots, bathrooms, dressing rooms, church steps. Gotta thing for public places.

Also had CS head and guitar hero head...lol

Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2