n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:56 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 From StarLilly to StarBilly. 
Retired n00bfest O.G.

Post From StarLilly to StarBilly.
So go and download
http://www.electricimpulse.net/LOL.rar
Inside there's four to five demos. Watch them in order AFTER you read the back story. When you get done reading the back story, begin watching the demos. When you get to the part in one of the demos of me asking this guy to "add me to STEAM friends and give me your number", Begin reading the chat logs just below the back story. The entire point of this story brings a total of THREE PEOPLE out of the closet as flaming homosexuals.

Back story: Me and a few other people were playing in the elite server a couple days ago, when this "chick" came in spraying her face and shit all over the walls and stuff. I didn't know if it was a chick IRL playing or a dude spraying a chick on the wall like most people do. So, later on I realized this "chick" named Smiles4u with an in-game name of StarLilly had added me to their friends list, and she tells me to let her know when I'm playing in the elite server again so she can come too, and she'd like to hang out so I'm like OK, I guess. So the whole time I'm thinking this shit cannot be real cause this chick is way too hot to be real, but I'm hoping it's a chick cause the picture is flaming hot, and so I tell Kano in vent, and Kano is like... no dude... that HAS to be a guy. I'm still not wanting to believing Kano at this point, and Kano is like yeah that's got to be a dude. I'm like OK, I believe you.. you're right... there's no F*CKING way this CHICK can be THAT F*CKING HOT nor THAT GOOD at this F*CKING game. JoeMama is in the server saying he'd F*CK the hell out of this chick. We get to the next map and I get a message from StarLilly (the chick) saying she'll be back after dinner (a few minutes), but she doesn't come back..........at all! Then this dude comes to the elite server named Dathen. He sounded like a complete HOMOSEXUAL, so now my attention is away from trying to figure out if StarLilly is really a dude for a moment, and my attention is shifted completely on this obvious in-denial HOMOSEXUAL. So Kano and I decide to start recording demos and we played like we were faggots who were in love, but I didn't want to be with Kano anymore, I wanted to be with Dathen instead, and Kano was getting in my way. We through this guy who was totally in the closet, right into the middle of our love scene. In the demo I ask for an invite to his friends. I get an invite, but the funny thing was I did not notice that Smiles4u (StarLilly's STEAM name) was on my buddy list anymore. I was thinking, wow, that's kinda fucked up that someone would say, I'll be right back then delete me from friends. I had to check out why. I minimized CSS, and noticed there was still a chat window open from StarLilly still, but it said she was online. I'm totally F*CKING confused right now. Fortunately, I started to type into the chat window, but then paused and dropped my jaws to the floor when I noticed something that made it all clear to me. I told Dathen to send me a message on STEAM friends. But what!? This was odd!? The name read Dathen in MIDDLE of the chat window, but on the chat heading (top) it said Smiles4u/StarLilly. I checked the profile, to see if it was StarLilly, but now the profile page looked exactly the same, but linked to a different MySpace page, to a guy named Jim. (StarLilly had included a myspace link to her so-called profile containing her pictures, though I don't have a MySpace account anymore so I couldn't verify.) I immediately understood everything. It was all clear now. There just simply wasn't any way that this "chick" really was chick. It HAD to be this guy-- some flaming homo in denial. So basically, Kano and I had pushed this so-called "chick" into admitting she was a he, and then from a he, to a complete F*CKING he-homo. Once it was all confirmed, the idea was to act like we were dating, and for me to give him my number and get him to call me. (It was actually someone else's number Kano and I know.) So we recorded all the demos and everything via STEAM chat, and in-game. Who ended up being gay? This Dathen kid, JoeMama for wanting to F*CK Dathen who was disguised the whole time as a chick cause he was scared to come out of the closet, and some random dude that admitted he liked it in the ass in one of the demos to us. Three homos. Three...

Thanks to imagine for sending me the demos. Smitty was also in vent listening during the time, and Loke was in-game. The demo links are up top, and the chat logs are just below from both Kano and I...

So this is why the story is called "From StarLilly to StarBilly".

It's really late here, and Kano probably could have written this better, so I'll let him re-post this once it's correctly written and makes a bit more sense.

Enjoy aCId_rAIn and Kano completely F*CKING with this guy.

This is the conversation between aCId_rAIn and Dathen (StarLilly/Smiles4u)

Never tell your password to anyone.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
9:44 PM - Smiles4u: im eating dinner atm
9:44 PM - Smiles4u: ill be back in a few
9:45 PM - aCId_rAIn: ok
Smiles4u is now Offline. (Hmmm, odd)
Dathen is now Online. (ORLYNAO?)
Dathen is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join. (Joins the elite, how'd he get the IP?)
Dathen is now Away. (I dont know about this shit)
Dathen is now Offline.
Dathen is now Online.
Dathen is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
Dathen is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join. (At this point I tell him to msg me cause I want to call his house)
11:00 PM - Dathen: yay
11:01 PM - aCId_rAIn: can i get your number so i can call you one day
11:01 PM - aCId_rAIn: not tonight of course
11:01 PM - Dathen: lol
11:01 PM - Dathen: well talk :D
11:01 PM - aCId_rAIn: i promise i wont stalk you or try to get you to turn gay
11:06 PM - aCId_rAIn: is kano trying to find out if were talking to each other?
11:06 PM - Dathen: ya
11:06 PM - aCId_rAIn: TELL HIM IM NOT CHEATING ON HIM
11:08 PM - aCId_rAIn: well i really like you, would you consider calling me if i give you my number
11:09 PM - aCId_rAIn: so would you?
11:09 PM - Dathen: h,,
11:09 PM - aCId_rAIn: ?
11:09 PM - Dathen: i dunnp
11:09 PM - Dathen: kano loves youi alot :D
11:09 PM - aCId_rAIn: i really dont care, i know him personally and i dont like him
11:10 PM - aCId_rAIn: just call me and talk to me one night, cause i really dont think ill make it through the night if this keeps up
11:10 PM - Dathen: :) ok
11:11 PM - aCId_rAIn: 1235464123 (<--- This was someone's real phone number, but I can't say who, and it was changed) ask for XXXXXXX
11:11 PM - aCId_rAIn: you can call me now if you want well just talk for like 5 mins, and then ill never bug ya again
11:16 PM - aCId_rAIn: WHY DID YOU GIVE KANO MY NUMBER?
11:16 PM - aCId_rAIn: wow you asshole.
11:17 PM - Dathen: you two are hella funny
11:20 PM - Dathen: yall are awkward
11:21 PM - aCId_rAIn: way to fail being a chick : /
11:21 PM - aCId_rAIn: we knew it all along, roflz
11:21 PM - aCId_rAIn: and dude, it's ok if you're gay
11:22 PM - Dathen: ok...
11:22 PM - Dathen: random
11:22 PM - aCId_rAIn: what's random?
11:23 PM - aCId_rAIn: the fact that I left our chat window open so it'd show Smiles4u on the bar, and Dathen in the chat window?
11:23 PM - Dathen: cause i have no idea what yall are going at
11:23 PM - Dathen: oh thats cause tera and i share cs
11:24 PM - aCId_rAIn: no, I don't believe you
11:24 PM - Dathen: thats fine w.e
11:24 PM - aCId_rAIn: what kind of guy says w.e?
Dathen is now Offline.

And this was Kano's conversation with the same dude while we were talking to him in-game and and I was talking to him through STEAM chat.

Never tell your password to anyone.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
11:37 PM - Kano56: Kano56: is acid tlaking to you????
Dathen: no lol
Kano56: ive had thoughts that he was cheating before
Kano56: i never caught him though
Kano56: I do love him very much
Kano56: wtf
Kano56: is he talking to you
Dathen: nope
Dathen: IM TELLING YOU HE ISNT CHEATING
Kano56: he better not
Kano56: we have had some rocky parts you know
Kano56: its just hard to build that trust back
Kano56: dont
Kano56: DONT TELL HIM
Kano56: WTF I thought u werent talking to him
Dathen: 0988767651 call me just ask for jim (This was the same number that I gave him... LOL)
Kano56: omg
Kano56: wtf
Kano56: did he give u his number?
Dathen: huh ?
Dathen: no
Dathen: i gave you mine
Kano56: how did u get his number
Kano56: THATS HIS NUMBER
Kano56: WHAT THE F*CK
Dathen: you two are hella funny
Kano56: DUDE
Kano56: this isnt F*CKING funny
Kano56: F*CK you
Kano56: you're ajerk
Kano56: dude
Kano56: what the F*CK
Dathen: what
Kano56: how did u get his number
Kano56: ???
Kano56: why wont u asnwer
Dathen: he gave me it
Kano56: omg
Kano56: so u both were talking
Kano56: he is cheating on me
Kano56: you're such an ass
Kano56: why would u do that
Dathen: dude lol you are yellin at the wrong person
Kano56: im yelling at him to
Dathen: kk well why are you yellin at me
Kano56: because you enabled him
Kano56: why did u get his number
Kano56: F*CK you
Dathen: F*CK yourself
Dathen is now Offline.

LOLOL

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 am
Raging Knight

Post Re: From StarLilly to StarBilly.
LOL I actually watched all the demos and shit. Dude is without a doubt in the closet...

Kano and Acid: I SHOULDVE KNOWN! Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_38 Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_37 Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_16

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:25 am
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

Ahaha just great. xD

Edit: Y'all remember when he looked at Kano's spray and he was like "ooo." All of us died in Vent. LOL!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:45 am
Game Server Admin

This shit was just so funny :)
The second that kid left the Server acid turned around and went i can't play homo
anymore i just can't stand it , i feel so F*CKING gay, a couple of minutes go by acid is his old self,
then the kid rejoins and acid is like "hey sweety" ...

i laughed so hard when kano joined , this is my lover EL OH EL ! :P

I advise you all do the same.

Turkey_Testicles wrote:
i love you loke...may your hamwallet forever embrace my dude-piston

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 am
Retired n00bfest O.G.

It's really awesome when you watch the demos and stuff isn't it? Haha!

Let's not forget that JoeMama is also a closet homo in this case as well.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 am
n00bfest Asshole

Yes...we must not forget that fact! heh.

*clears throat* I...uhh...knew it was a guy the whole time, and I just...uhhh...just...messing around?

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:56 am
Retired n00bfest O.G.

Too late. You have been caught. Dirty fag!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 pm
Newbie Spammer

You are so F*CKING faggoty Joe. You were all over that chick(dude) even telling her(him) how much you wanted to cum on her(his) face. You are so F*CKING queerish. I knew all along that was a dude. I can pick up on my fellow faggots.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm
fomenta's bitch

ahahahahaha i was in the elite server when that star liley dude was in there
oh thats too funny

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]