n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:07 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 So, last night... 
Game Server Admin

Post So, last night...
Murk and I were sitting at home bored as F*CK, I mean the type of boredom you couldn't cure with CS...it was bad.
So I call up a good friend of mine, because he usually has THINGS that I like to buy from him. He answers and sure enough he's right down the street, so he starts headin' over to my place. About a half an hour goes by and nothing, I'm like what the hell he's only 10 mins down the road. I call him and he's like "yeah man, I'm a block away literally". 20 minutes go by and I'm sitting in my living room and Murk comes up the steps and says "Mark is outside sitting on a cop car" so I'm all like "F*CK, F*CK, F*CK what the F*CK". I watched for about an hour, they got him right where he was supposed to park...uber shitty. So I continue watching, they take his pills and count them. Take his weed and weigh it all, needless to say it's on now. They put him in cuffs and sat him in the back of the car and ripped his car to pieces, while the whole time I'm thinking "I hope he didnt tell them he was coming here" cuz that would just be ALL bad.

Now he's looking at these charges:
00111-------DISREGARDING STOP SIGN------------------------------CASH $2500.00 $0.00
42301-------TRAF IN MARIJUANA-LESS THAN 8 OZ-1ST OFF----------CASH $0.00 $0.00
42090-------TRAF CONT SUB WITHIN 1000 YRDS OF SCHOOL---------CASH $0.00 $0.00
42075-------DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-BUY/POSSESS-1ST OFFEN--------CASH $0.00 $0.00
42161-------TRAF CONT SUB-3RD DEGREE-1ST OFFENSE-DRU---------CASH $0.00 $0.00
--------

Moral of this story...anyone wanna help me get my friend out of jail?!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:36 pm
Raging Knight

Post Re: So, last night...
DAMN YO. Like.... DAMN. Aren't four of those charges felonies? Even so, he'll go on First Offenders and shit and won't do hard time (at least thats how they do it here in GA). But oh dear God the probation is probably gonna be like 6 or 7 years. Good luck to your friend, yo! May the force be with him and everything, seriously. With a good lawyer you can do anything.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

Omega wrote:
DAMN YO. Like.... DAMN. Aren't four of those charges felonies? Even so, he'll go on First Offenders and shit and won't do hard time (at least thats how they do it here in GA). But oh dear God the probation is probably gonna be like 6 or 7 years. Good luck to your friend, yo! May the force be with him and everything, seriously. With a good lawyer you can do anything.

Yeah, all trafficking charges are felonies...the one that's within 1000yds of a school is two. So he actually has four felonies.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Any halfway decent lawyer can play the "young guy fallen on hard times, first offense" card and get it bumped way down in court.

If I were him, though, I'd do 6 months in jail rather than have 3-5 years of probation for that shit. I'd demand time over probation. Probation is bullshit.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

Gman wrote:
Any halfway decent lawyer can play the "young guy fallen on hard times, first offense" card and get it bumped way down in court.

If I were him, though, I'd do 6 months in jail rather than have 3-5 years of probation for that shit. I'd demand time over probation. Probation is bullshit.

I'd man up and take the time too. He just got off his last probation last week for a paraphernalia charge, that time the cop broke his scale and threw out his bag and only got him for the glass piece. This time he wasn't so lucky.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 pm
He Am Drive Jeep!

May be should he first think, "Hmm, may be best if I am not break the laws." this is usual save me from trouble with.

You know if having marijuana in car, not to dis-regard traffic signal?

I am under stand no one thinking to be apprehended, but, if going to break the laws, why not breaking them so not get caught?

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Game Server Admin

Mr_Jeep wrote:
May be should he first think, "Hmm, may be best if I am not break the laws." this is usual save me from trouble with.

I am under stand no one thinking to be apprehended, but, if going to break the laws, why not breaking them so not get caught?

You're right in every aspect. I've told him many times not to carry things he doesn't need.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 am
Game Server Admin

I got pulled over one night about 2am, a little after i turned 21. I had been drinking and the cop knew but i lied.
of course. He told me to step out of the car meanwhile Ive got buds and paraphernalia under my seat.

All i was thinking was F*CK in going in for a DUI and possession. The cop proceeded to ask me how much i have had to drink, still denying it, i tell him none, after a while i tell him Ive had a few. Then he asked me where the buds are? i said what?! i don't have any.

He tells me he can smell it and that i already lied to him about the boozin. he says at this point hes calling the k-9 unit so i better fess up while i still can. i tell him there are buds and paraphernalia under the seat. Then the k-9 unit shows up cop #1 puts me in the back of his squad car while the k-9 is running all round in my truck. I hear then talking over the radio about me. They find all the shit and take me out of the squad car.

They both start telling me about after so many years one the force they never let any DUIs go. Then they hand me my buds and tell me to pour it on the street and smash it into the ground. okay done. They hand me the paraphernalia and tell me to break them on the ground. okay done.

So im standing there on the side of the street about a mile or so away from my house. Broken glass at my feet and buds ground up on the road. The one cop asked me if the address on my licenses is current. yep. He tells me to walk home and come back for my truck in the morning. So i turned and and quickly walked home.

lucked out.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 am
[n00b] Member

That sucks Mindless...so did you end up getting a fix from anybody else eventually or stayed home bored the rest of the day?

And ya Casey you defintally F*CKING lucked out I'd be F*CKING great full if that happened to me

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Mindless wrote:
Mr_Jeep wrote:

You're right in every aspect. I've told him many times not to carry things he doesn't need.

you gat it right dont carry things that you dont need Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_19

BLOODY WANKER

are you dead MATE????????????(YES)
well then SHUT YOUR FACKING MOUTH WHEN DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00bfest is home
and there is no better
place than home

n00bfest London
ip 217.163.10.174:27015
come and play

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 pm
[n00b] Member

There's a very easy solution to all of this. Say no to drugs and don't break the law Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_28

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm
[n00b] Member

Reborn wrote:
There's a very easy solution to all of this. Say no to drugs and don't break the law Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_28

Word

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:05 pm
Game Server Admin

Vendetta wrote:
That sucks Mindless...so did you end up getting a fix from anybody else eventually or stayed home bored the rest of the day?

And ya Casey you defintally F*CKING lucked out I'd be F*CKING great full if that happened to me

I wouldn't call it a fix, that makes me feel like a crack head. I just prefer exotic strains of weed like kush, dro or cough strains and he usually has that type of bud. The regular shit makes me lazy and gives me a headache...literally because of quality and figuratively because of all the seeds and stems.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 pm
Lazer Jesus

Reborn wrote:

Sounds like an express lane to suicide.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 pm
Game Server Admin

AngryKitten wrote:
Reborn wrote:

Sounds like an express lane to suicide.

I just smoke pot, I dont do Heroin, Coke or any of the other bullshit...it all takes you nowhere.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:23 am
Lazer Jesus

Technically, since you're going to die one day, all paths lead to nowhere.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:46 am
Game Server Admin

AngryKitten wrote:

But a life of happiness and success is more fulfilling than a life of addiction and crime

Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:38 am
Lazer Jesus

Mindless wrote:
AngryKitten wrote:

But a life of happiness and success is more fulfilling than a life of addiction and crime

But you'll die either way.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 am
Game Server Admin

Reborn wrote:

nothing is illegal unless you get caught.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:55 am
[n00b] Member

whether or not you will die is irrelevant.
In fact i believe death/aging is just another disease awaiting a cure. The only reason we die of old age is a breakdown in mitochondria within the cellular structure of the body. Find a way to prevent or rebuild mitochondria breakdown and you have cheated death indefinitely. If the mitochondria can be repaired than one would literally watch an elderly person age backwards back into the prime state of life as the mitochondria returns to a healthy non deteriorated state.

The success in life can be measured (in my opinion) by how many life's you have improved other than your own. I believe in an altruistic way of life, If i give my fellow brethren gifts of myself. Through out my life, Success and happiness will follow. Should i end up in a difficult time i have a small army of people i have touched the life's of that would do everything in their power to assist me.

Live by these words with no consideration of your demise and i guarantee happiness,
Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Live each day to its fullest and your ultimate demise will be meaningless in your mind and heart.

Also Mindless wtf, the "reguler shit makes you lazy" PFFT! Indica makes you lazy it brings the mind down and sends vibrations through the body, You like sativa, a nice soaring head high. a high that you can do shit to. I thought you knew your weed. Furthermore their is one more type of cannabis known as Cannabis Ruderalis , however you don't want to smoke that shit, it is auto flowering however, meaning after its been alive for so many weeks it will flower automatically without the need to switch your light timers to 12/12. Ruderalis unfortunately produces the lowest amount of thc. Followed by cannabis Indica, and the best shit is Cannabis Sativa (in terms of thc production and quality of the Trichomes)
I been to weed college nigga. The second that cannabis is legal in California, I will be opening up a dispensery. ( I could do it now, but i don't want to get shut down by the feds and lose all profit.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next