n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:34 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 So, last night... 
Lazer Jesus

Post Re: So, last night...
Yeah. As soon as they find a cure for the cause of single cells dying, I'm going to shoot myself in the F*CKING face because I've become immortal.

Unfortunately your beliefs are the irrelevant factor here as your death is inevitable. No matter how much "good" or "evil" you do in this world, one day your sensory perception will stop and there will be nothing left of "you" save a cadaver. On your end, nothing you did in life will matter any more. It may matter to the people around you or millions of jews and other undesirables, but it won't matter to you - you will be dead.

My argument is not based in ethics, values, or morals. It is based in cold, hard facts.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:12 am
[n00b] Member

Then let us consider another cold hard fact. After death (the separation of consciousness from the Dense body) The brain is still actively firing Electronic signals for some time before it too ceases. In modern Physics The fact is no matter can be destroyed. The body can not be destroyed, nor can the mind. Consciousness or rather the awareness of life can not truly end much like the body can not truly end. Transformation is the way of the universe, The body breaks down into its base components after death, through purification. The Consciousness must survive in some form or another, It is currently unknown to humans in what way our consciousness changes form. However we can safely conclude that Since we can prove its existence we can prove its longevity and transformative properties as all things existent in our universe as we know it is in a constant state of change, nothing can be destroyed. If we set fire to a piece of paper, is the paper gone? no it is not, it has merely transformed into a state of ash. Calcination can not even destroy the paper.

Just as we have not come from nothing. We do not exist because of a magic god man who magically said "EXIST!!!" Therefore life is dependent arising. Just like every other thing in our universe. There is no one thing that exists in its own right, life on earth exists because of conditions met for life. Once the conditions became correct single celled nitrogen based organisms were created. Humans, animals, are dependent on that stage of early life to exist. that early life is dependent on earth. Earth is dependent on Sol (our sun) Sol is dependent on laws of gravity and fission. These laws are dependent on The state of our universe, The state of our universe is dependent on a "big bang" This bang is dependent on a reaction currently being explored in the bulk or "hyperspace" The bulk is the space outside our own universe. There are other universes with their own unique laws floating around in the bulk.
Furthermore We can conclude that through the pattern the bulk is dependent on yet something else.
The point is No atom in our universe came from nothing. No atom in our universe can truly become nothing. Even if we "vaporize" it with a mega laser. To vaporize would be to transform the atoms into a gaseous state. This Holds true for every aspect of life as well. Just because you are no longer aware of the body is hardly proof that your awareness ever truly ends. It can merely transform.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:39 am
Game Server Admin

obejii wrote:
Then let us consider another cold hard fact. After death (the separation of consciousness from the Dense body) The brain is still actively firing Electronic signals for some time before it too ceases. In modern Physics The fact is no matter can be destroyed. The body can not be destroyed, nor can the mind. Consciousness or rather the awareness of life can not truly end much like the body can not truly end. Transformation is the way of the universe, The body breaks down into its base components after death, through purification. The Consciousness must survive in some form or another, It is currently unknown to humans in what way our consciousness changes form. However we can safely conclude that Since we can prove its existence we can prove its longevity and transformative properties as all things existent in our universe as we know it is in a constant state of change, nothing can be destroyed. If we set fire to a piece of paper, is the paper gone? no it is not, it has merely transformed into a state of ash. Calcination can not even destroy the paper.

Just as we have not come from nothing. We do not exist because of a magic god man who magically said "EXIST!!!" Therefore life is dependent arising. Just like every other thing in our universe. There is no one thing that exists in its own right, life on earth exists because of conditions met for life. Once the conditions became correct single celled nitrogen based organisms were created. Humans, animals, are dependent on that stage of early life to exist. that early life is dependent on earth. Earth is dependent on Sol (our sun) Sol is dependent on laws of gravity and fission. These laws are dependent on The state of our universe, The state of our universe is dependent on a "big bang" This bang is dependent on a reaction currently being explored in the bulk or "hyperspace" The bulk is the space outside our own universe. There are other universes with their own unique laws floating around in the bulk.
Furthermore We can conclude that through the pattern the bulk is dependent on yet something else.
The point is No atom in our universe came from nothing. No atom in our universe can truly become nothing. Even if we "vaporize" it with a mega laser. To vaporize would be to transform the atoms into a gaseous state. This Holds true for every aspect of life as well. Just because you are no longer aware of the body is hardly proof that your awareness ever truly ends. It can merely transform.

Do you feel better now? Now that you've completely thrashed my thread with your literal bullshit that everyone has in the back of their head whether they're dumb or intelligent, but just doesn't give two shits to explain to anyone on these forums? You WILL die, I WILL die and I'm fine with that, just so long as I don't die by reading another 50+ line post of bullshit.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:07 pm
[n00b] Member

LOL, well put mindless. sorry for getting off topic dude. Ive had problems with dumb customers too. You should be just fine tho. Cannabis is a low priority for law enforcement on most state levels. If your in CA then don't worry.
Also i feel great thanks.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:41 pm
Game Server Admin

lol, that is all.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:50 pm
Lazer Jesus

Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with some pregnant bitch who popped a whole bunch of LSD and then shit out a bunch of demon abortions. Shit was so cash.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:36 am
[n00b] Member

Dude....that wasn't a dream. Its common to think your a pregnant chick when your on that much acid. just try and relax angry kitten, and for the love of god. get off the acid.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 am
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

AngryKitten wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with some pregnant bitch who popped a whole bunch of LSD and then shit out a bunch of demon abortions. Shit was so cash.

Willing to buy movie rights

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:20 pm

obejii wrote:
Dude....that wasn't a dream. Its common to think your a pregnant chick when your on that much acid. just try and relax angry kitten, and for the love of god. get off the acid.

lol read angrys post again.... Get off the weed man!

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 pm
[n00b] Member

actually, oddly enough i am off the weed. haven't smoked for a week now.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 pm
[n00b] Member

obejii wrote:

So much for a "cannabis conoseur"

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:06 pm
Game Server Admin

obejii wrote:

a week...lol

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:07 am
Game Server Admin

any post he throws out thats 10+ lines long i don't even brother to read it ha ♥

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 am
Lazer Jesus

Genocide wrote:
AngryKitten wrote:

$1,000,000 cash.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 am

AngryKitten wrote:
Genocide wrote:
AngryKitten wrote:

$1,000,000 cash.

I'm gonna need a day or two to get the money together. You should go ahead and start writing a screen play asap.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 am
[n00b] Member

Ginzu wrote:
obejii wrote:

So much for a "cannabis conoseur"

Previous incriminating statement changed.

Last edited by obejii on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 am
Lazer Jesus

Genocide wrote:
I'm gonna need a day or two to get the money together. You should go ahead and start writing a screen play asap.

It'll be done in a fortnight.

Shakespeare gotta get paid, son.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm
Forum Newbie

it could be worse!

he coulda been packin heat!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2