n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:25 pm

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 sex, drugs and imaginary animals 
Sexual Chocolate

Post sex, drugs and imaginary animals
this story takes place in the summer of 02. i was just a young stoner back then, not totally experienced with drugs but i knew a thing or too.

so my buddy calls me up.. "hey were going to a party out in the farms want to come?"... "of course!" i said. so i start the journey to the farms. they called this community the farms because they have this whole gay farm land theme going on for it. you know, cattle fences, barn themed houses.. just plain gay. anyway, i arrive at this party. the first thing i notice when i get to the door is the sweet smell of mary J, some good shit too.

so i walk in, my buddy says hey, hit this! so i get on the pipe. now i didnt know at the time it was laced, although i noticed this weed had a really weird taste to it. and it made my lips numb. i take a few hits.. i feel fine. "wtf did i just smoke" i asked myself. thats when he told me it was laced with coke.

so at this point im F*CKING ripped. i mean to the point where im just sitting in this chair having an out of body experience.

this is how i remember the following events: i sit in this chair, begin to try and breathe because i just realized im way too high. look to my right, nothing. look to my left, a couch. look again to my right, nothing again. look again to my left, a girl is now sprawled out on the couch and my friend is kneeling. i notice him reach in his pants and pull his shit out, and proceed to receive head from this girl.

now, apperantly he had come up to me to see if i was at all able to comprehend what was going on in front of me. i mean, i knew that one of my best friends was cheating on his GF right in front of me, but all i could do was sit there and sort of drool on myself. he thought he was in the clear.

so he blows his load in this girls mouth, she swallows and they look at me. all i remember doing was asking him wtf just happened, to which he replied "nothing man, just nothing. and make sure it stays that way." i couldnt control my laughter. i thought i had imagined the whole thing! i was so totally convinced that it took this girl to admit to his gf that it happened before i realized that what i saw really did take place. oh man i felt like a total jackass after that too. he asked me a few days later what i remember and i tell him but then i say yeah can you believe i imagined that shit! LAWL. so anyway, i sober up alittle bit and decide its time to go. i hop in my car and start to drive home. not the best idea.

im driving down this loooong stretch of road heading out of this hood. it seemed like the longest drive of my life through the most retarded looking farmland ever conceived. so im driving, and all the sudden a creature that looked like a dog ran in front of my car. i knew i had hit it because i felt the car jerk back. so i stop the car and hop out to inspect the damage. now im still pretty ripped, so im freakin out pretty bad. i must have walked around the car 10 times, not a F*CKING scratch. impossible, i felt the car jerk! i apparently had imagined that i hit a F*CKING animal. so im just a nervous wreck at this point. the whole rest of the way home all i could think about was if i actually hit something or not.

turns out, i F*CKING imagined the entire thing. i actually felt like an ass for driving home that messed up. but the good thing about driving that high is i never made it over 40 mph i was so scared.

the moral of this story: drugs are bad, mmmk.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Post Re: sex, drugs and imaginary animals
HAHAHA, I lol'ed the whole time! That's fucked. I've smoked a lot of weed, but never laced (to my knowledge)..cool story bro!

Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 pm
[n00b] Member

HAHA, nice story meing.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 pm
[n00b] Member

Lol, i was so ready to see the words "pink unicorn' but this was funny! :P

tikimon@n00bfest.com

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=30772.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 pm
Game Server Admin

You got that fucked up up on some bud laced with powder? Lawl!!!

Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm
[n00b] Member

dude funny ass story. like wow. i seriously laughed the whole time.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 pm
[n00b] Member

I despise cheating, its such a painful, easy to avoid kind of thing. In these past few days i have been meditating on the problems we face in the world. I have come to the conclusion that nearly all human problems is due to a spiritual disease. Lack of Compassion.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm
[n00b] Member

obejii wrote:
I despise cheating, its such a painful, easy to avoid kind of thing. In these past few days i have been meditating on the problems we face in the world. I have come to the conclusion that nearly all human problems is due to a spiritual disease. Lack of Compassion.

How's the herb?

Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 pm
n00bfest Council

hmmm I had that last spring. stayed at my buddys college and had a blunt of laced shit. we watched Penguins Vs the Capitals....I had no idea what was going on. Also try driving home on mushrooms only an hour in. F*CKIN road turned into Mario Kart. pitch black out couldnt see anything to the left or right or really in front of us. All the reflectors on the side of the road were bright F*CKIN blue, leaves vibrant red, fucked up looking street lamps, no road only flashing yellow lines rofl. yea never doing that again.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:07 pm
Dirty Hippie (nobody likes this guy)

That's a pretty funny story. I have a similar imaginary animals experience and driving after smoking some weed laced with PCP. Oh the memories of totally fucked times.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:05 am
Lazer Jesus

Montreal wrote:
obejii wrote:

How's the herb?

I F*CKING lol'd pretty hard right there.

+75 Rep with Angry Kitten

Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 am
n00bfest Council

Omfg. your my hero high...

Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]