n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 LOL HAX 
[n00b] Member

Post LOL HAX
So I was just doing some gold farming in hell(just got there yesterday), and was reading thru trade chat, a DH put up a nice bow with some great stats, low and behold it was a level 60 item with a item level drop of 8! So i whisper the guy(being 54 it would be a massive upgrade to dps), and he ends up letting it go for 150k. A decent stat stick + 750+dps bow.

I put it on and I creamed myself...

over a 18000 damage increase LOL.

I now one shot all reg mobs in Hell, 4-5 shot rares/champs in hell, and killed the skele king in less than 20 seconds!

LOL @ ITEM REQUIREMENT DECREASES!!!

Once I find an upgrade to this bad boy(which wont happen till 60), I imagine it'll be worth some solid cash, or if one of you AFRICAN AMERICANS wants it....can have it after many blowjobs

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 am
Granny Scammer

Post Re: LOL HAX
it isnt worth much at all. You need a 2 handed bow with 1200+ dps or a 1 handed with 900+ to be worth anything and mobs in inferno are F*CKING retardedly stupid. I had a rare spawn with 150 mil hp that we couldnt kill cause his regen was higher than our dps. This game is F*CKING broken and you will see once you get to inferno. If you ever want to hear about it, just jump into Acid's channel while Acid, Kano, and I are playing and you can just listen to us yelling.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm
Game Server Admin

Lol but its funny hearing u all complain the games to hard lol after blowing through the first 3 lol...I'm on my way through hell now

"I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--"

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm
[n00b] Member

Ya'll yell about every game you play. It's the only vent channel that you can here people bitching about how bad minesweeper is broken, c'mon Microsoft fix yer f'n game.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

Lmao so true shorty...but hey its microsofts fult for breaking it...I mean who puts 4 mines right next to each other? Its dumb! Lol

"I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--"

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:41 pm
[n00b] Member

Hobo Joe wrote:
it isnt worth much at all. You need a 2 handed bow with 1200+ dps or a 1 handed with 900+ to be worth anything and mobs in inferno are F*CKING retardedly stupid. I had a rare spawn with 150 mil hp that we couldnt kill cause his regen was higher than our dps. This game is F*CKING broken and you will see once you get to inferno. If you ever want to hear about it, just jump into Acid's channel while Acid, Kano, and I are playing and you can just listen to us yelling.

Hobo dude all I was sayin was how massive the dps increase was for level 54 using a lower tiered dps lvl 60 wep. that's all :).

I've got a buddy at work who complains constantly about act 3 inferno so trust me, im fairly aware of how ridiculous it is. :-)

Hopefully i will find a rich lvl 52 DH to sell it too cuz it should make a pretty penny even though its a low tiered.790dps wep with a shitton of vita and some other good stats is certainly worth the 150k spent for it :-D

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]