n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 my fastest leveling time yet! woo! 
[n00b] Member

Post my fastest leveling time yet! woo!

Sat May 26, 2012 2:37 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: my fastest leveling time yet! woo!
this was done through me power leveling my friend jon. you can see my name in the quick jon as proof its tied to me :P

Sat May 26, 2012 3:39 am
[n00b] Member

Falco what are you doing for these powerleveling sessions?

Sat May 26, 2012 1:17 pm
[n00b] Member

Basically you take a boss fight (i do zultun Kulle) and basically you need 4 people. you all 4 make a game port right to the boss and kill him. then everyone leaves but the guy who is power leveling you. each person "resumes" their game and they will be in town to turn in the quest for killing the boss which grants exp. basically you trade games. so you have quest turn ins for as follows. 5x 4x 3x 2x. the guy who is 5x will complete his own game and then join the 4x. they both complete theirs and join the 3x. they all complete there and join th emain game which the 2x guy holding the main leaves and the others complete the main. the 2x guy resumes his and everyone joins his and completes. then you just rinse and repeat. this was my fastest time leveling someone 1-60 but you can definitely do it quicker. there was breaks and some F*CK ups on peoples quest trading. you can probably do this method and cut it under 4 hours. if you had a group of 20 60s that will constnatly doin ght eboss and trading quest for 1 guy you can probably do it in less thean 3 hours

Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm
Newbie Spammer

Virus you wanna get in on one of those sessions? I won't let my DH get in though, I want him to be awesome by traditional ways. I'll make a Monk or a Wizard (I heard Wiz sucks and is mostly support. Made me sad)

Luff get those burgers out of your mouth and talk like a human being! - Dr. Malicious

I want to murder you. Or cause you to die somehow in a fire and then sprinkle cocaine all over your body and then eat you. That's the only way you'll taste good - Dr. Malicious

Sun May 27, 2012 1:23 am
[n00b] Member

cheater

Sun May 27, 2012 4:26 pm
[n00b] Member

I wanna get in on one.

Sun May 27, 2012 7:15 pm
Game Server Admin

Kenny_Powers420 wrote:
cheater

Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm
[n00b] Member

Kenny_Powers420 wrote:
cheater

nah its not even close to cheating. its just clever use of game mechanics. which definitely is an exploit of how the quest/resume system of the game works.

besides this is a F*CKING diablo game. did you ever play the last 2? they were absolutely broken for leveling. you could get level 1-80 in a little over an hour

Mon May 28, 2012 10:43 am
Granny Scammer

I want in on the next one, I only need 3 lvls. I can do some dmg but I am made of paper.

Tue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm
[n00b] Member

Falcodevil wrote:
Kenny_Powers420 wrote:
cheater

nah its not even close to cheating. its just clever use of game mechanics. which definitely is an exploit of how the quest/resume system of the game works.

besides this is a F*CKING diablo game. did you ever play the last 2? they were absolutely broken for leveling. you could get level 1-80 in a little over an hour

Its like doing a lot of weight on bench press but arching your back and bouncing the barbell off your chest. Yes, technically you did it. However, you had to do it in a cheap/bamboozle way. In some point of views you didn't actually do it. I don't care.... Me... Just make sure you don't care about me laughing at you

Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm
[n00b] Member

my actual character was one of the first 100 60's in america that i leveled legit and busted ass. whats wrong with power leveling a character afterwards once i have already done everything? the last remaining thing in the game for me to do is beat diablo on inferno. i have beaten everything else on my main. this account i power leveled was for my friend jon. i don't think its a "cheap/bamboozle" way of leveling a character its a diablo game. its how its always been done after your first play through. its not like its breaking the game to do it, its still using the fundamentals of the game to achieve a goal.

if by any means you think its stupid and you want to "laugh" at me for leveling someones character this way, you should look at it from a developer point of view. there is a reason they want people to test/debug/report problems that isn't "intended" to the game. i would be at that point pointing out a flaw in the quest/resume system of the game that obviously brings attention from the developer as they see how fast the goal to 60 was achieved. its the same thing pretty much any "end game" WoW guild does for brand new content released. you stress the game, you exploit its flaws, and then its fixed/changed/tuned to make it fair for everyone.

Tue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Lazer Jesus

Falco, you're a gay bitch and what you did was cheating. Even Blizzard said it was cheating. Shame on you and eat a dick.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 pm
[n00b] Member

AngryKitten wrote:
Falco, you're a gay bitch and what you did was cheating. Even Blizzard said it was cheating. Shame on you and eat a dick.

only if it can be yours :P

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:53 am
[n00b] Member

I agree, this is a cheap and cheating ass way to level up. It doesnt matter Why you decided to do it. Its still Cheating. I dont care if you decided to 'help' your friend. I place no faith in you anymore.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Granny Scammer

it is the only way my monk needs to be leveled. it is lvl 20 and I need it to be 60. I wants lvls

Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:45 am
[n00b] Member

Falcodevil wrote:
my actual character was one of the first 100 60's in america that i leveled legit and busted ass. whats wrong with power leveling a character afterwards once i have already done everything? the last remaining thing in the game for me to do is beat diablo on inferno. i have beaten everything else on my main. this account i power leveled was for my friend jon. i don't think its a "cheap/bamboozle" way of leveling a character its a diablo game. its how its always been done after your first play through. its not like its breaking the game to do it, its still using the fundamentals of the game to achieve a goal.

if by any means you think its stupid and you want to "laugh" at me for leveling someones character this way, you should look at it from a developer point of view. there is a reason they want people to test/debug/report problems that isn't "intended" to the game. i would be at that point pointing out a flaw in the quest/resume system of the game that obviously brings attention from the developer as they see how fast the goal to 60 was achieved. its the same thing pretty much any "end game" WoW guild does for brand new content released. you stress the game, you exploit its flaws, and then its fixed/changed/tuned to make it fair for everyone.

keep in mind here, its only gonna be fixed if you turn the exploit in yourself. Otherwise you are Exploiting the game for personal use. In other words, You Are Cheating.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Granny Scammer

if you arent cheating...you arent trying

Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:53 pm
[n00b] Member

Did realize we had a bunch of queers in n00bfest. Seriously? Crying about power leveling. shut the F*CK up.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:16 pm
[n00b] Member

Shadoutsu wrote:
Falcodevil wrote:

keep in mind here, its only gonna be fixed if you turn the exploit in yourself. Otherwise you are Exploiting the game for personal use. In other words, You Are Cheating.

to cheat you have to be breaking a code line of the game. im pretty sure if you look at any developer of any game about cheating they will agree in which case i was not cheating by any means. however i was exploiting a system of the game and it should be fixed. i have no qualms with the fact it was an exploit of the game. a cheat is a completely differen't idea. if you really dislike me because of the fact i chose to exploit a part of the game i would tell you that you should really not care. if you do care so much to dislike me it says a lot about somebody

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next