n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 dick admin 
Forum Newbie

Post dick admin
i think its riley or something like that but he warned me along time ago when i was pre-firing into tunnels on d2 as a ct because its a likely spot to get head shots and he walked in front of me acting like i knew what he was doing and i shot that teammate and the admin was on t side and he kicked me for it, i came back mad and started arguing with him and then he was on t side and he walked by and i one ak'ed him then me and intel got banned for racism which doesn't make sense. then today i came in on nuke i was shooting the window from spawn and again i accidentally shot him as i sat there shooting it, i got kicked, came back asking why and got kicked. then we were in ramp and a t rushed in at the same time a ct went in and went to shoot the t and i shot t ct in the process of killing the t, and got kicked, so this is me raging and this dick admin who abuses.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 pm
Game Server Admin

Post Re: dick admin
You repeatedly team attacking + raging for being kicked for team attacking = the dumbest shit ever

Don't team attack. If it is an accident, try apologizing instead of assuming that everyone thinks a team attack is an accident, especially when 99% of the people who repeatedly team attack are doing it on purpose to be a dick.

Also, coming on the forums to yell at an admin for taking a corrective action, and the right corrective action at that, is never a good idea. Clearly you were not abused.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm
Forum Maggott

yeah, If you team attack or kill and its an accident, you should apologize. if that person is still mad at you and team attacks your or kills you, let an admin handle it. Try not to flame the other person or wait till the 3rd round to team kill him, it will just go on and on. so just apologize, if it gets out of hand on the other side type "u @ I keep being team attacked" that will send a message to the admins or admin currently in the server, no one else can see it but you and the admins.

the "u" key is your TEAM CHAT, if you have it assigned to something else then use it. but make sure its your team chat, not all chat.

In-Game Alias: DeLo.ca
Server Played On Most: n00bfest.com - Got n00b?

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:15 pm
Game Server Admin

Just take the shit you got!

You're lucky that's all you got!

PS I was in there today on Nuke

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:48 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

That is not what this forum is for. Do not post here unless there is some sort of service outage.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]