n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Saturday was horrible 
[n00b] Member

Post Saturday was horrible
Everyone knows being a parent isnt the easiest job in the world but it has it rewards. Just like the rest of the parents around here we never like to see our child injured. Well anyways my baby boy was "helpin me" out in the garage with my dirt bike, adjustin my new chain and sprocket. The one time I take my eyes off my little man he puts his finger between my counter shaft sprock and chain while I was spinning it tryin to make sure it ran straight up the swingarm. Thank the good Lord it only broke his finger and he had to get stiches and a splint. I am sure anyone here that is a parent could only imagine how friggin horrible I felt especially sittin in the ER for over 3.5 hours, knowing that if I had kept my eye on him like I should have, that this wouldnt have happened.

Just wanted to share with yall, cause I know I may or may not be a dick at times in the server about certain issues but when it comes to my family especially my son I am like anyone else.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Saturday was horrible
Jesus... Glad to hear that your son is alright.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: Saturday was horrible
No kidding - when things happen to your kids, your heart just instantly stops. Very glad it's nothing more than just that one finger. I hope that finger heals up quickly!

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]