n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Those things that rot in your brain. 
[n00b] Member

Post Those things that rot in your brain.
Out of time, during the end of it, i couldn't focus from the start, since i was never concluding anything, everything is starting and stopping, my mind will not parallel, it finds to many paradoxes, i have spent my life doing things that will not affect me in the ways that i have affected myself, through them. Can you realize what i am saying? Can you imagine the things that would flow through your mind stuck drowning with and inch of water above your face, to know that your that close.......

One could wonder things, and upon discovering that nothing is really impossible, one could be driven crazy thinking to much.

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Those things that rot in your brain.
Well this is a Pub, so i guess this is the right place for drunk post or ones on other intoxicants....

LOL just playing, but yea when I learned about AP physics I couldn't get it out of my head sometimes, i would find myself doing calculus problems simply out of my own curiosity, to then fantasizing about the im/possible (depends on you're point of view if nothing is impossible how do you accomplish it, and like you put it, if nothing is impossible, then how the F*CK is it impossible to lose your mind thinking too much) and what it could do.

This goes for several of my classes economics, math, data management, business processing, accounting all but ones like political science where it's pointless to think about the possibilities or as i like to call the, "Pipe Dreams." The thing to remember though is when you are feeling drown in the number of possibilities think back to your problem and accomplish it one step at a time.

One of my favorite quotes is/ things to do when people feel stuck i ask them,
" How do you eat an elephant?"

well, most people think about the elephant, they question "why would i be eating an elephant?" other are more insightful and immediately conclude that they won't be able to finish the elephant, therefore is impossible. But the brightest, they are the ones that simply answer the question at hand, they think in pipedreams, ones with impossibilities fixed/solved/ignored. Only then do one of them get the right answer of,
"One bite at a time"

and eventually you'll finish the elephant. From there you can work upon the impossibilities of reality and develop the solution that it might take more time than you want it to but it isn't getting done any other way, you break it down into manageable chunks and you work until you get it done

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm
[n00b] Member

I cannot make kill all the humans on the world in manageable chunks...

I understand most of the human concepts, and you do speak truth, but you do no know what i do,.

nor is it able to be telegraphed.

TheBosman wrote:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Newbie

i feel smarter already.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 pm
[n00b] Member

oh you.

TheBosman wrote:

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

I just read this, and I'm quite confused.

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 pm
[n00b] Member

Nonsense :D

TheBosman wrote:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]