n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 food stamps 
[n00b] Member

Post food stamps
I was in line behind a lady at the store the other day and this lady was buying shit tons of steaks and snacks and stuff. when she went to pay for it she used food stamps. i was like w/e thats cool you need help with buying the most expensive food you can buy at a grocery store. after i payed for my food i went to my car and saw her getting into a brand new lexus. i wanted to key the shit out of it, stomp her to the ground, and take her steaks..

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:52 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: food stamps
I See this every time I goto the store where I live.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:16 am
[n00b] Member

Hito and I were checking out one day and we saw almost the exact same thing. This black lady with like 6 kids was buying all this stuff with food stamps and then at the very end, there was like 5 cases of beer and she pulled out a 100 dollar bill and paid for that too. Hell I've heard stories of clerks or places trading food stamps for beer. This shit isn't right and I'm ready for it to end. over 51% of americans are on welfare. It's stupid.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:21 am
[n00b] Member

Ashley :) wrote:
Hito and I were checking out one day and we saw almost the exact same thing. This black lady with like 6 kids was buying all this stuff with food stamps and then at the very end, there was like 5 cases of beer and she pulled out a 100 dollar bill and paid for that too. Hell I've heard stories of clerks or places trading food stamps for beer. This shit isn't right and I'm ready for it to end. over 51% of americans are on welfare. It's stupid.

exactly. and once people get on welfare they are set and have no motive to get a job to get back on their feet. all they do is live off the government, have shitty houses and really nice cars.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 am
[n00b] Member

Well why would you have any motivation to work. You actually get paid more by the government to sit on your ass at home than people do making min. wage. Hito busts his ass for min. wage at a resturant doing more stuff then I honestly do at Target or babysitting (yes I have 2 jobs if you count babysitting) and yet these people sit on their ass at home while we as college students are still doing our studies and working at the same time.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 am
[n00b] Member

right, and on top of that (idk about you) but i have to pay for college too. the government says my parents should be able to pay for my college and there's no way in hell they could. basically were paying for them to live a nearly free life through our taxes and hard work. yayy obama

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:03 pm
One-Eyed Elder, Senior Admin

I've seen the same thing, bitch had 5 kids and went out to her truck...The truck was parked right next to my xB, it was a Dodge Longhorn. Ever see one of these beasts? Inside was all leather, still had the new car smell waifting out of it. Monitors in the back, backup camera and I know the freakin seats are heated. This was at least a $40,000 truck easy. Insurance on one of these? Has to be at least $100/month minimum.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:38 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

yea we have all seen that, but for every person you saw there is also a family that does need help.
as a hispanic it disgust me to see all those leeches that out sucking the system dry. have to figure out a better system. take it all out all together maybe?

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:52 pm

I just heard on the radio that somewhere around 42% of the USA is on food stamps. That's too many...

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

12% sounds like a good percent, those should be mostly made up of new families not blacks in slums

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Fird wrote:
yea we have all seen that, but for every person you saw there is also a family that does need help.
as a hispanic it disgust me to see all those leeches that out sucking the system dry. have to figure out a better system. take it all out all together maybe?

I completely agree with you, but i guarantee that a large majority of the people abuse it. I think anyone receiving welfare checks should have to have a drug test.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 am
Game Server Admin

I think welfare should be limited unless your a disabled veteran or something like that. We treat people that abuse the system better than we do soldiers that come home from war. Its just not right.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 pm
[n00b] Member

honestly? wrote:
I think welfare should be limited unless your a disabled veteran or something like that. We treat people that abuse the system better than we do soldiers that come home from war. Its just not right.

exactly, should be tiered. veterans and disabled people ontop, special needs, the more kids you the more the aid diminishes

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 pm
Forum Newbie

What are food stamps? Some silly US thing?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm

It's the old school name for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) program. http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10101.html You can pretty much get free money to buy free food. Depends on your household income and how many people you are feeding. US tax payers pay for it.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:14 pm
Profile YIM
Spammer Hopeful

I see kids in college cheating on tests, therefore all kids cheat on tests.

retarded logic is still retarded.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:56 pm
n00bfest Council

I usually don't post on things like this but I'll post my story.
I like in an area that is now referred to as "little mexico"
In my short lifetime i have seen things change before my eyes..
The number of hispanic people that have moved into the area was crazy.. But I'm not racist, Im actually very friendly toward them and get along with them.
Anyways...
I used to work at a seafood distributor, we sold all kinds of fish and seafood, cheap fish to expensive fish we had it all at one point.
One day I have this Hispanic woman come in.. She was middle aged with a heavy accent.
She goes over and grabs the following:

- 2 18oz lobster tails it was about $200
- asks for 2 lbs of Jumbo Shrimp (at the time they were 16.99 a pound or something like that.) So it was around $35.
- 50 littleneck clams $20 give or take.
and a few other random things.

WHEN ALL WAS SAID AND DONE HER TOTAL WAS JUST UNDER $300
She hands me her access card... I tell her we can't take that.
She looks at me with her heavy spanish accent and says "Noo...Okay"
and procedes to hand me 3 $100 bills..............
I checked for counterfeit and they weren't..
So there you have it my fucked up story.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

heres my story (happened in my city)dont know if you guys heard about it in the news
http://news.yahoo.com/state-mom-shot-ki ... 49288.html

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm
Spammer Hopeful

Fird wrote:
heres my story (happened in my city)dont know if you guys heard about it in the news

dude laredo is mexico. I don't give a ball F*CK that it is texas. And, holy F*CK, you you need to move north.

STOP FLIRTING WITH ME!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 pm
[n00b] Member

Twig and Berries wrote:
Fird wrote:

dude laredo is mexico. I don't give a ball F*CK that it is texas. And, holy F*CK, you you need to move north.

i will after graduating xD

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next