n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 voteawp option 
n00bfest Council

Post Re: voteawp option
This is so far from the truth you have no idea. Contrary to popular belief it is much harder to AWP than it is to use the scout. If you miss your shot with the AWP chances are you are dead before you take another one because you are so slow with it out. While the scout is much more accurate and you run just as fast with it out as you would with your knife.

That being said I brought this topic up about 9 months ago and know that it will not happen in the main ever.[/quote]

lol yeah I remember THAT debate. It looked exactly like THIS one. The people who know how to awp are the ones who defend it (I know how to awp and you do too). If you don't know how to awp, you are just going to think it's a '1-shot kill' gun, but it's not. It takes years of practice to do that consistently and in the same situations as with other guns, but whatever. That's why I'd be in favor of an elite server and would idle the F*CK out of it. ♥

Shit, if you want to talk about OP, ban the deagle. :D[/quote]

Scouts can be shot accurately while moving, you move faster with the scout out than a knife, and an awp is one shot one kill (Unless you leg someone)...But you only get one shot.
Like honestly state, if you miss youre probably dead.People use the p90, which takes -100% Skill. The people who complain about awps are the ones who cant use them. But I 100% agree that they are not meant for the main server. They will kill the fun, you will have players like, like myself, who will use the AWP every single round and kill people. They will also create camping, players who cant push bombsites and AWP will camp and draw out rounds...People may even start saving awps...[/quote]
hit the nail on the head

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2