n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Move AFKs to Spec then Kick 
Spammer Hopeful

Post Move AFKs to Spec then Kick
Need to add a mod that will move people to spectator after so many minutes/rounds then kick them after so many minutes/rounds. I know the response will be "admins will deal with it" but I've been in the server where no admins have been on to do it and the server is full, just like right now.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Move AFKs to Spec then Kick
Seriously dude. Start your own F*CKING server and make all the changes you want. We're tired of your crying. Seriously, if you don't like our server then GTFO. It's that simple.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

Is this section of the forum not for suggestions? I'm giving them and from what I can see CorpseHumper says not to do what you are doing viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21382

I play on the server almost every day and hear peoples complaints and see things on my own, so I come here to inform you guys of them. If you don't want suggestions then just remove this section of the forum.

Also the reason I'm bringing this up is because there were 5 n00bs in the server at the time when it was suggested and none of them could do anything about it.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

We have alot of people that work on our servers. I'm not flaming you, I'm telling you to chill the F*CK out. It's on thing to make a suggestion. It's another thing to just non-stop start threads. Then it starts to become complaining. I count 8 threads on this section alone that you've started. I'm not here to argue, if you want to go that route, we can. But I assure you, you won't like the outcome.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

I know I've made a lot of threads but it's because I hear people on the server complaining about it and post, people don't seem to want to take the time to post the suggestion on the forum so I go ahead and do it. I don't expect anything to come out of it but at least I put it up. If you want me to condense all my suggestions into one thread that's fine but last time I put my similar suggestion into another thread someone told me to make a new one so that it is actually seen.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

The thing is, we know almost everything you've posted. It's the same complaints over and over by different people. You think that nobody else here hears what people complain about in the server? You think out of the hundreds of members we have that no one has thought about everything you've posted? News flash, we have. Most likely if you searched the forums, you'd find a thread about it.

Not too mention when you make statements like "post the rules that admins make up on the fly"; we take that as a trolling attempt. Our admins don't just make up rules for the fun of it. Most of the crap we have to deal with would be common sense for most but we get all kinds of dumb asses in the server and have to spell it out for them. I for one took that as complete disrespect from you.

Then you make a post linking CorpseHumpers forum description as if you are educating me on something here. Do you even know who Corpse is? Do you think I haven't read the forum descriptions? I'm a forum moderator, I'm very aware of what the Open Floor is for. So don't come in here acting all entitled and start acting like you are schooling anyone on anything.

If everyone posted every little thing they wanted changed about the servers, we'd run out of hard drive space. So just chill the F*CK out with all your posts and try to enjoy the environment that we've provided you with. You're welcome.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]