n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Ban Evasion 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Ban Evasion
Oh damn this shit is intense! Between the miami v lakers game and this post I made an :O face. Real cool work fomenta and gman!! You guys rock and keep moving us forward as a community. Hopefully Lucky's alibi is considered, if its true, but it's cool that this system has been developed.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:08 pm
[n00b] Member

CLOROX wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote:
I wish there was a way for you to check how early ago she had started using my old steam ID because I have her that ID and password well before you guys perma banned her. If you recall her account was compromised and hacked a while back when she was still a n00b member. I gave her my old ID in the meantime until she recovered her old account. Which she did, and months later got banned with it.

Your the one with the tools though and I have no way to prove I didn't authorize her to use my account on the n00bfest servers post her ban let alone even know she was still using my account at all still. I wont flame about you guys not trusting me or the situation since you've already reached your conclusion.
ill vouge for that after readingf this i do recall emerald saying she was borrowing Lucky's account well before she was ever vac'ed But its still the elders decision

I don't think they take you any more seriously than they take me. Good try clorox. My plan to secretly smuggle illegal ex members back into server I've put over 200 hours and planned to donate to this month was almost a huge success. I can understand you wanting to make a example, but your targeting someone who actually wouldn't do shit to this community.

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you Troublesome kids and that dog you call Money.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 pm
[n00b] Member

So much for Lucky's name change

F*CKING A I remember that Catdog name too, she played on the funmaps server for like two rounds.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 pm
[n00b] Member

Tazzaler wrote:

F*CKING A I remember that Catdog name too, she played on the funmaps server for like two rounds.

LOL
Thats all that this has ever been about to you!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

You should've changed the password on your account when she got banned. The fact that she started using it in the server only AFTER she was banned is too fishy.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

JoeMamma wrote:
I guess showing your tits doesn't get you too far anymore....

Oh well, so sad. Not really....that's what happens when you hack and then try to outsmart people....

Wait she showed her tits ? I did not get to see this.
But to bad for lucky maybe there is a way to tell. Hope it works out for you if you didn't do it. Shitty situation overall.

Too Stupid to Understand Science? Try Religion!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

Does psychostats delete information after a certain period of time or is that not how it works?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:09 am
Lazer Jesus

LuckyStrikes wrote:
Tazzaler wrote:

LOL
Thats all that this has ever been about to you!

Silence, C*CK.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:31 am
[n00b] Member

It's so funny reading n00bfest drama from members that I don't even know. It seems most of the drama has always been over a girl too.

ohhhhhhhh I wish I had an Oscar Meyer weiner!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:04 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

♥ evil pie.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

KC x Ninja x wrote:
Does psychostats delete information after a certain period of time or is that not how it works?

The report run on the Psychostats DB was likely an IP correlation which scanned for multiple STEAM ID's connecting from the same IP address with a cross reference on the banned ID list. That kind of data is never deleted...in fact I am pretty sure that DB maintenance is up to the user, I don't think Psychostats ever deletes anything.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50 am
Game Server Admin

Holy Shit! Emerald's a girl! Wow, never knew but always suspected. I'm sorry to hear about Lucky I like the guy but the rules are the rules and I will miss you buddy.

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

IonFlux wrote:
JoeMamma wrote:
I guess showing your tits doesn't get you too far anymore....

Oh well, so sad. Not really....that's what happens when you hack and then try to outsmart people....

Wait she showed her tits ? I did not get to see this.

Im with Ion on this, howd i miss tit pics?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:33 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

here, pretty much the same thing

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm
Lazer Jesus

Y'all niggaz dropped the ball.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 pm
[n00b] Member

I have to say that in lieu of whats happened thank god emerald was banned. I'm glad she will never be allowed back in. When she'd switch mats (or whatever she uses) it was hella obvious.

That being said, I really don't see how banning Lucky is making an example. Lucky hardly has been on lately, and I've never even seen him say anything to her since I've started here.

Here is the one thing you have to ask yourself. Why would someone give the info of THEIR OWN steam account to someone who has been vac'd before? NO ONE WOULD! THAT IS ASKING TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT STOLEN/BANNED. So he basically got double-dicked here. She might have asked for info on another account on the off chance she got vacced or banned on her latest account, explaining why she would use it after.

No one here can say they would purposefully give a hacker they don't know an account of their own. Not even a 'decent' hacker...I mean, who really gets vac'd anymore? Most chetz now are completely vac proof.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 pm
[n00b] Member

It protects all the members from flamers repeatedly trying to get in. If they wanted in so bad they shouldn't have hacked in the first goddamn place. Respect the rules. Respect the members. They don't ask much from everyone to be here.

Her agenda and why they ban people even if I respect them is not my business. If you're not on council or head of this server it shouldn't be. You may not agree with it. But you can't always appease every single individual that walks into this community. They do things for a bigger purpose to make things as smooth as possible for everybody that comes in. While it sucks sometimes you have to think about the bigger thought process of why they do what they do. I got my panties in a twist over a lot of stupid shit because I honestly wasn't thinking too much past myself.

Major kudos to the epicness guys. I have a lot of respect for all the time you guys put into this community.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:01 pm
[n00b] Member

ITS C*CK AND CAPS FRIDAY U GAY NIGGA KNOS 4 LYFE

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:10 pm
Granny Scammer

Thats pretty sweet. Sucks for lucky but oh well. He should know better. Risk vs reward. Be prepared for the concequences.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:17 pm
[n00b] Member

Hobo Joe wrote:
Thats pretty sweet. Sucks for lucky but oh well. He should know better. Risk vs reward. Be prepared for the concequences.

No Reward involved Hobo lol.

You guys are the ones who saw her tits! Or does that further prove Hobo's point? Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_39

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next