n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Winners of the Tournament! 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Winners of the Tournament!
Also. His nipples are tingly. Thats like win by itself.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 am
Community Owner

Apologies to my team for me not being able to show. I am an assistant instructor at my Gung Fu school and we had testing yesterday. I had planned for it to be done in time for me to get home and play in the touney, but there were a lot of students to test and I ended up there for 6 hours yesterday.

By the time I got home it was too late, and I had to get ready to go with my son for two and a half hours at the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school. F*CKING sore as hell and I can barely move today.... OMG. I'm way too old to be playing these reindeer games, man.

I'm covered in bruises and every muscle in my body hurts today. But when the zombie apocalypse happens in 2012, I'll F*CKING be ready, you can bet your ass on that shit. We'll barricade ourselves with half a dozen weapons, thousands of rounds of ammo, 3 dogs, water purification system (and a swimming pool full of water) and a F*CKING razor sharp machete when the shit goes down.

One day I'll have to post a pic of me with my tactical vest on - it holds 180 rounds of .223 clips for my M4, holster and 60 rounds of 9mm for my Beretta, a hunting knife with a bone saw and gut hook, machete sheath in the back and a 2 liter water bladder. You wanna survive? Be at my place. I've got this shit figured out, baby... or I'm clinically insane, one or the other.

Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't make it, team. I didn't mean to let you down. But on the bright side, my son DID help me get CS:S working and playable and I enjoyed some play time Friday night. Hoping to get some play time today too, but it'll have to be later in the day because I have a couple of projects I have to work on first around the house. I'm putting up a "mook jong" (wooden kung fu dummy) in the garage and I have to finish repairing the wall and wiring the TV I'm mounting in the pub.

Yes, I've made a pub in my house. Pool table, wall mounted HD TV, C*CK table, bar stools, sitting area, and a two tap kegerator with homebrew ready to drink. The best part is; it's right when you walk in the front door! My wife actually let me make the man cave right in the F*CKING entrance of the home. She rocks.

CREDITS - much love to Gman for teaching me how to homebrew beer and selling me his M4. Without him my family would be sober zombie chow in 2012. ALL HAIL GMAN THE HNIC!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Retired Ancient, Senior Admin

I want pics of the man cave/pub when your finished.I got a pool table but i never play on it,it looks cool as shit though.Damn,now Metal is gonna come on here and tell us he has four just to make us feel poor.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3