n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Metal/Death Metal 
[n00b] Member

Post Metal/Death Metal
Lately I've been listening to Opeth and Devin Townsend Project a lot, and some Mastodon here and there. Was curious if any of you guys have any other good suggestions concerning that type of music. I also really like Strapping Young Lad too.

Sun May 03, 2015 1:31 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Metal/Death Metal
As far as progressive metal goes, I have been listening to Seventh Wonder's concept album, Mercy Falls. This album is SO badass. Another prog band you should check out is Baroness, they're from Savannah, Georgia and are pretty killer. You might also like Tyr, although they are a little more folky than any of the bands you/I listed.

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Sun May 03, 2015 11:55 pm
Game Server Admin

Post Re: Metal/Death Metal
I listen to alot of 80s metal/hard rock like Racer X, Impelliteri, Dokken, Ratt, Guns n Roses. I also listen to alot of instrumental metal like Animals as Leaders, Pelican, Russian Circles, Conquering Dystopia. I really like some of the new hard rock/metal bands Like Avenged Sevenfold and Black Veil Brides i like the muscianship.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]