n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Halo 4 - Release Date 
Forum Newbie

Post Halo 4 - Release Date
So Halo 4's going to be released on November 6th, 2012, as seen by this Red Vs. Blue video. I don't know about you guys, but I F*CKING love Halo and I couldn't be more excited. Although, some of the multiplayer changes are very disturbing, but we'll see how they play out. Too early to judge.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Halo 4 - Release Date
they are really milking this series out no offense to halo fans 'I've played they not i got bored after first play through

acid_rain wrote:
I am not going to explain my reasoning for anything, because I simply don't have to.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:09 am
Profile YIM
[n00b] Member

I'd like to see more out of the franchise, but there needs to be quality to go with the quantity. In my opinion, I felt ODST and Reach where highly unnecessary, and could have easily been better if they spent more time on them.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 pm
Forum Newbie

ODST was more for the single-player aspect of the game, and I think it delivered what it was intended to very well. I'm of the minority in that I love Reach. I liked Halo 3, but Reach felt right to me. Once you play in the MLG settings, Reach was a much better game than vanilla Reach, I think. For me the biggest thing was the movement. Halo 3 felt floaty, whereas in Reach you can "feel" your steps and your character moves much more predictably. I think that in order to bring Halo back up to being a popular console shooter, they do need to breathe life into it by introducing new things to the game, I'm just concerned with some of the trends that the shooter genre has established as necessary now (sprint, perks, etc.).

I also agree that they're milking the series, but I'm fairly certain it's the biggest console eSport (99% sure it gets move viewers than CoD in MLG) and because of this the series needs to keep going until something better comes along.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:15 pm
[n00b] Member

Savagestrike wrote:
I'd like to see more out of the franchise, but there needs to be quality to go with the quantity. In my opinion, I felt ODST and Reach where highly unnecessary, and could have easily been better if they spent more time on them.

this, i liked them but they could have been DLC or an update, wait this is microsoft, yeah DLC but not new games. On the Halo 4 part, i like how the series has evolved, but honestly only reason they're making a new one is because the MP, there's nothing else really like the MP that've played and trust me i've tryed almost every halo-ish game that attracted me
As for Halo 4, add me (pm for mah shit) cause i WILL be playing this

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:30 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Yeah. I'll be on this.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Wtf is this suit?

Why aren't they looking like the good ol' Master Chief in Halo: CE?!? I miss it so much :(

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:27 pm
[n00b] Member

halo 2 was my shit.. don't like reach the super sheild and shit kinda gay but that comes with every updated game.. i will most likely get it cuz many of my friends are halo fanatics

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]