n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 unban 
Forum Newbie

Post unban
1. Street
2. STEAM_0:0:7360947
3. 4/25 11am-12ish
4. CSS n00bfest
5. Reilly
6. Team attacking
The server was on seasons. I went to help defuse the bomb but was to late, so i ran away to save my gear and gun. Of course Reilly had something to say on what i did

First, he slays me for trying to defend myself on the mic. he started putting words in my mouth and saying this and that, then starts making fun of my post on becoming an admin. so when i try to defend myself AGAIN he just mutes me and continues talking badly about me.

next round started. While Reilly was defusing the bomb(all Ts were dead) i did team attack. I didn’t kill him, just a shot to the head(once in awhile everyone team attacks when the round is over or about to be) After that he slays me right when the round started. So at the start of the next round I killed him and left.

Yeah it was wrong to do but I felt what he was doing was wrong too.

I have been playing on this server for easily over a year. i know im not an admin but im still part of the community of n00bfest. I have caused 0 problems and don't feel i deserved this ban. Im not trying to talk badly about Reilly, i just want others to know the situation. If you want others to speculate i believe Loke and Fuzzy were playing

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:23 pm
n00bfest Council

Post Re: unban
I gave you one day.

1. You didnt help defuse you sat there and gave up. Hell you had already turned around, ran down the stairs, up the ladder, then ran and hid on balcony before the bomb even went off. I politely said how come you didnt make an attempt since you ran up then just turned and ran away. you immediatly started bitching that youre always picked on and I should "back off" and that im a dick. All I said before that was how come you didnt make an attempt. Hell after that you even said " youre damn right I didnt try especially with loke there, whats the point?". Do the objective...thats all....cmon.

2. You started ranting and raving about this and that whoa is me blah blah blah reillys a dick etc. Of course im going to stand up for myself and not take that shit.

3. I muted you because no one wants to hear the constant crying and bitching about it. I said nothing else after that and moved on.

4. Next round you didnt shoot me once....no you shot me 3 times. 1? fine. 2? hemad 3? thats enough and slayed you for being cute.

5. It was not when the round started...I slayed you the second I finished defusing. Hell everyone immediatly said " saw that coming..." because you were being a douche. Then you followed me, tked me, and left the very next round.

In the end, I dont pick on you street. You just pull this woe is me shit whenever someone tells you to do something and think its "abuse". Camp spawn and get told to do the objective " waaaaahhhh im always picked on wtf". Scoop out the sand and take the one day like a man for tking and leaving.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:04 pm
Forum Newbie

1. You started this whole thing and you were not polite to me at all, that's why i wasn't polite to you. I barely ever say anything on the server i just play the game and i always do the objective. The only time i ever get told to stop spawn camping is on dust 2 because im scouting, but shit everyone scouts in T spawn and stays there half the time.

2. I was fighting loke while the bomb was planted. when i finally killed him the bomb was already going to blow. there was no time even with a kit.

3. I started ranting and raving because you were talking smack about my admin post and would not let me get a single word in

4. I have 0 problems with the admins on the server other then you. Almost every time we play i hear you bitching about something i do

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:56 pm
n00bfest Council

No. You flipped after I asked how come you didnt go in. So stop trying to adjust the story to make it sound like youre completely innocent when youre not. Its one day. Take it and move on. The last time you cryed and whined because of me was weeks ago when I told you get out of spawn because you were hiding behind the boxes trying to scout into B tunnels when you were the last alive and again started with the whole " waaaaahhhhh woe is me everyone picks on me". I barely say shit to you so get over it and grow up.

Ohh and you had plenty of time. you were already set up on the balcony in lower well before the bomb went off. Thread locked. 1 day ban for tking an admin and leaving.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]