n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:45 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 unban request 
Forum Newbie

Post unban request
1. In-game alias: Colt Seavers
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29159994
3. Time/date of the ban: 4/20/2013 4-5 pm i think... i was drinking dont remember
4. Server where ban occurred?: cs_source server 64.31.54.98:27015
5. Who banned you? I dont know, maybe automated
6. What were you banned for? I guess tking. message said lolumadtker or something like that
7. Comments: I got switched to the opposite team that was losing and they were losing because some guy was shooting all his teammates. When I spawned he shot me in the back 4 times so i shot him in the head and killt him. shortly there after i was disconnected. i aint tryin to teamkill people for fun. did not think admin was working right since update. just wanna drink beer and have fun. thats all. thanks.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:14 pm
n00bfest Council

Post Re: unban request
Thanks for posting in the correct format. Sit tight and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:35 pm
n00bfest Asshole

I banned you. You've been playing here long enough to know NOT to TK. The ban was for a day. Let this be a lesson to you.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 pm
Forum Newbie

well if i had known admin was working again i would have let u do your thing. but i had to assume that it was not because it has not been for last couple days. no hard feelings but u banned me before u banned the guy that was causing all the trouble..

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm
n00bfest Asshole

I banned him right afterwards - don't make this mistake again. In my opinion, revenge TKing is worse than regular TKing and I punish that more severely.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 pm
Forum Newbie

clean slate; i have too much more cold beer to dranken. later

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:58 pm
n00bfest Council

Thanks for posting in a polite manner and explaining your side without pretty much trying to blame everything on everybody else. Yes you were in the wrong and trust me, Joe could be giving you a new asshole so even though he won't say it, thanks for being polite about it.

This right here is an example of how to get unbanned. Since you know our admin has been messing up you should know that if for some reason your ban is not lifted (I'm not sure if it has or not) then it could be more admin stuff and we will try to work through it as soon as we can.

Thanks!

Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]