n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Unban request : ksirb 
Forum Newbie

Post Unban request : ksirb
1. In-game alias : ksirb
2. Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:21018931
3. Time/date of the ban : 2013-04-05 00:05:37
4. Server where ban occurred : n00bfest CS:source pub
5. Who banned you? : Rokatanski
6. What were you banned for? : Wall hacking.
7. Comments : I recently just started playing on your servers, I hardly play source in general, and I like playing here. Today, we were playing season, and it's all was good and fun, no rude comments or bad remarks; a good enjoyable game; all of a sudden.. BAM, I was banned for "wall hacking" all I can say is please review the demo 'if there is one' and judge your best, thanks.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Post Re: Unban request : ksirb
Map was season. Watched you for multiple rounds looking at a wall toward an enemy that you couldnt possibly see or hear in the other bombsite, watched you wait for them to move toward the site you were at and intercept them.. problem is.. you never "guessed" wrong at which way they were coming from.. not once, and there are what.. 3 possibilities? further.. you didnt "decide" to check there.. you only moved on another player once they committed to one of the three directions possible, and no.. you were still too far away to hear them. You were carrying what, almost a 4.0 k:d on t side season? Frankly, I didnt take a demo because I couldnt see subjecting our legitimate players to five more rounds of your blatant walling. Now.. here's the part where you throw up your esea link.. nevermind ill do it for you:

http://www.legit-proof.com/team/?db=ESE ... on_id=1706 (team was 2 - 8)

http://www.legit-proof.com/team/?db=ESE ... on_id=1706 (team was 12 - 9)

10 hrs played in the last 2 weeks 292 hours total in cs:s on your current ID, no esea activity in 3 months..

Now that that's out of the way...

There are quite a few players (with far better records) that play here regularly, and have never had a problem. Mad? you killed me what 4 times all map?

let the fun begin.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Newbie

I don't know why you have to get all aggressive, and act hard. I'm a polite dude, and I will listen to your half, but I still don't understand how any of this is proof of me cheating? It's your word vs mine; and nothing more.

So I don't play regularly? yeah, I played ESEA off and on, my comp went to shit and I hardly played in general. I don't think I'm a bad player, nor do I know that I'm not out standing.
But, promise me man, I will take it to my grave, that I was not cheating.
I understand tho, if you feel that your half is right, It's always bad for the new guy.
Just trying to see if I can start playing there again or not, I liked it there; chill server. keep it up.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:35 am
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

I could show you aggressive.. Ask around, thats probably my most polite reply to an unban thread ever. But you have been polite. I'll lift the ban. But be warned, as obvious as you were being it wont take long for someone to demo you and you'll be gone again.

GLHF

Code:
[SM] Removed bans matching filter: STEAM_0:1:21018931

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]