n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 pm

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 electriX Unban Request 
Forum Maggott

Post electriX Unban Request
1) In-game alias:
electriX

2. Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:6076124

3. Time/date of the ban
2/8/2013

4. Server where ban occurred
n00bfest CS:S

5. Who banned you?
Not entirely sure

6. What were you banned for?
I was being a douche, using an AWP since SM was down and TKing a few people on team.

7. Comments:
I apologize. I was just TKing a few people that attacked me first with an AWP (which isn't acceptable when SM is down in the first place), but realize that isn't acceptable. I was camping in the truck on T side on de_nuke a few times with someone else, but didn't mean to piss anyone off. A few n00bs told me to stop but I did not listen which is not respectful. I don't think I deserve a permaban, but if so, I apologize for what I did. Please unban me so I can continue contributing to the server, attempting to fill it when it's empty and trying to keep the douche bags out. Thanks again, and I apologize.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: electriX Unban Request
As a regular, you should have known better than to do any of this. As a recruit, you should be on your best behavior.

Now, it's not up to me, and I've only played with you a few times since being back, but you seem to be a complete tool. IF you get unbanned, I would seriously reconsider how you handle yourself in our server.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:25 pm
Forum Maggott

JoeMamma wrote:
As a regular, you should have known better than to do any of this. As a recruit, you should be on your best behavior.

Now, it's not up to me, and I've only played with you a few times since being back, but you seem to be a complete tool. IF you get unbanned, I would seriously reconsider how you handle yourself in our server.
Wow that's pretty harsh. Maybe you should get to know me before calling me a tool?

I honestly was just F*CKING around the one day and it happened. Like you have never done anything stupid or dumb on CS:S? I would obviously not do that again, but calling me a 'complete tool' just makes you sound dumb and makes no sense. Apparently you don't know me at all.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:38 pm
[n00b] Member

I know I'm not supposed to post here, but whoops. I'd edit that and just say "Sorry Joe, I'm a douche".

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 pm
Forum Maggott

BTW I only tk'd like 2 people who shot at me first and was camping in the truck on de_nuke. I hardly think that deserves a ban compared to what some people have done. I've already apologized so I don't understand what you expect to gain out of posting what you did?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:42 pm
Forum Maggott

Sorry Joe, I'm a douche.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:42 pm
[n00b] Member

electriX wrote:
Sorry Joe, I'm a douche.

That a girl

JoeMamma wrote:
Not everyone is a F*CKING homosexual gun freak like you are.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 am
Game Server Admin

No more douchebaggery. I say one more chance, just quit acting a fool!

So admins may disagree but i believe in second chances.
as a rct you should know the rules and abusing them when sm is down shame on you

(I was the one who got you banned btw)

Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:51 pm
Game Server Admin

I know this isn't a discussion forum so I apologize in advance, but I think everyone has seen how crazy and hectic the server has got since sourcemod has been down. Admins cant take proper action so people feel the need to get there own revenge by teamkilling a troller if need be. Which makes things worse. It's an issue that seems to be getting more and more out of hand. Sucks to try and be the responsible person and look for 1 of 2 admins that can maybe do something about it (If theyre on), and if they're not they just keep getting tk'd until they tk back and things get worse. In all honestly, this stuff probably won't stop until sourcemod is fixed for our server. Not that anyone gives a shit about my opinion, but maybe he could get a pass for this time? He does tend to be douchey, but who in n00b isn't? Hell, if Brick is still around, not sure why Electrix can't be, Hah. If Casey Jones was the one who reported him and is saying give him another chance, im sure hed agree with what i just said. But for future, Rct's gotta kiss ass before they can Kick ass.

Beers For Boobs Foundation © 2009-2012

Helping Sober Bitties, Show More Titties.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 pm
n00bfest Elder, Lead Developer

Unbanned per Casey -- also, SM should be fixed by the time the server comes back up today.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm
Game Server Admin

Niiiice. So glad the gayness will stop in the server. Thanks Fomenta.

Beers For Boobs Foundation © 2009-2012

Helping Sober Bitties, Show More Titties.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 pm
Forum Maggott

Thank you. Once again sorry about that.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:17 pm
n00bfest Council

Just for future reference (since I didn't get to this in time) there should have been nobody posting on here unless you are a council member/banning admin/elders/HNIC or the banned. This is all of your warnings now and offical ones will be sent out if this happens again.

Since this has resulted In an unban, I'm locking this. Those of you have been warned.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]