n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Unban request 
Forum Newbie

Post Unban request
1. In-game alias
¿TheDrizzle?

2. Steam ID
steam_0:1:8035114

3. Time/date of the ban
January 20th (I think like 5/6pm PST)

4. Server where ban occurred
Just the normal n00bfest rotation server

5. Who banned you?
I honestly don't remember this one, but it was a member I don't see too often

6. What were you banned for?
Team killing :)

7. Comments:
So the ONLY guy I was team killing was a guy who kept team killing me (honest to god he was just trolling) even when I tried to play the map normally he wouldn't let up. And seeing as there was no admin on for at least 15/20 minutes of this going on, I took it upon myself to beat him to the punch every round and take him out prior to him TKing me. Anyways when an admin finally came on they said something along the lines of "Any AFRICAN AMERICAN/HOMOSEXUAL/bitch who TK's will be slayed". So I stopped TKing this guy expecting the admin to deal with him; at which point the guy that was TKing me killed another guy on our team and I was then banned.

If it's not a perm ban then sorry to waste your time with this posting. It's just I checked the ban list page and I don't see any info about me on there. And the last time I was banned it was by Reilly for talking back to him, but he didn't even ban me for 24hrs. Thus why I am posting here in case it was a perma ban.

Thanks for looking into it!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:07 pm
Forum Newbie

Post Re: Unban request
Sorry to bump my own thread but can I ask for some sort of update? I'm still banned so I am assuming this was a perma ban, which is quite extreme considering the circumstances that I described above. I really just want to come back and play in my free time. Any sort of reply would be nice, even if its to just say "F*CK you".

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:11 pm
Game Server Admin

Yeah, Ill post in the admin forums see whats going on.

"I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snached over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--"

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm
Forum Newbie

Thank you very much winitnow. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_16

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Since we don't know who banned you or why I'll go ahead and unban you. Don't be a douchebag. If this is the second time you've been banned, obviously you're doing something wrong. Straighten up or I won't be so nice next time.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:11 pm
[n00b] Member

he was banned by gman upon my request for teamkilling every round for 2 maps he wasnt the only guy banned and it looked like it was a week ban not a perm

You are a wolf. You are intelligent and wild. Your spirit runs free with the wind and travels in a close knit pack. Family is one of your main duties in life, even though at times you prefer to be alone. You are silent, hardly seen by man but adored by wild life lovers, everywhere. Patience is the key and you aren't afraid to die with honor.
* "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for". Bob Marley
honestly' =DiK=: lol I really want sound because it looks like the girl growls as she smacks herself in the face with it

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]