n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:19 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Unban Request 
Forum Newbie

Post Unban Request
1. In-game alias - js-
2. Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:16341252
3. Time/date of the ban - About 1:15am EST, 12/26/12
4. Server where ban occurred - CS:S server
5. Who banned you? - Not sure
6. What were you banned for? -"AIMBOT"
7. Comments: I was banned for apparently having an "aimbot". At the time, I believe I was about 25-4 on de_aztec, mostly minding my own business. I came to play on this server because my buddy Brentwood suggested it and said that everyone was level headed, so I'm surprised that I got banned over the course of like 10 rounds of play time. All I can say is that I definitely don't use an aimbot, and in fact was missing countless shots while I was playing. I'm curious to know what prompted my ban, because I can't believe that an admin would ban someone for playing well... Thanks in advance for the time, I look forward to hearing from you all.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Post Re: Unban Request
Thanks for posting in the right format. Unfortunately since you don't know who banned you it's gonna take a moment to figure it out. Please sit tight. :)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Forum Newbie

Post Re: Unban Request
Update: even though I was certainly banned and it never showed up on the ban list, I appear to have been unbanned, so I guess it was temporary? Sorry for the inconvenience...

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]