n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:24 pm

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Unmute request 
[n00b] Member

Post Unmute request
Hello,

I was muted by Reilly,

I was repeatedly told to "shut the F*CK up when dead" by Reilly.

I did not honor his request, and thus I am muted. I have accidentally done this before and I realize the error's of my ways.

I am deeply sorry for this behavior, and will think twice about doing it ever again.

-Whompa

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm
n00bfest Council

Post Re: Unmute request
you forgot the part where when you were dead you ghosted by telling baked who was alive to look out behind him. Yea....Ill let the others decide.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:57 pm
[n00b] Member

I told Baked to look behind him when he was back against a wall...in a corner.

I didn't forget anything, because there's nothing to add. I understand your commitment to the events that took place. I hate to have misinformation cause the mute, but It was a joke. He was literally up against a wall, in a corner, in de_Piransi. It's the corner wall by bridge on the CT side right outside the bridge doorway. He had nowhere to even turn. After I jokingly said it, you went, "Who said that." and I admitted to it and said, "It was me it was a joke."

I get it now that I cannot do this, under any circumstance, ever. I apologized already, but I am sincerely sorry...

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm
[n00b] Member

You should have drawn me that sketch, me and Reilly are like bff's

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm
[n00b] Member

lol what sketch? I could mayb do somethin for ya.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 pm
n00bfest Council

Whompa wrote:
I told Baked to look behind him when he was back against a wall...in a corner.

I didn't forget anything, because there's nothing to add. I understand your commitment to the events that took place. I hate to have misinformation cause the mute, but It was a joke. He was literally up against a wall, in a corner, in de_Piransi. It's the corner wall by bridge on the CT side right outside the bridge doorway. He had nowhere to even turn. After I jokingly said it, you went, "Who said that." and I admitted to it and said, "It was me it was a joke."

I get it now that I cannot do this, under any circumstance, ever. I apologized already, but I am sincerely sorry...

You said it, I went to baked who had his BACK TURNED TO THE DOOR, who then turned, and shot the guy. It doesnt matter if hes staring at the sky YOURE DEAD. You need to be told every F*CKING day to stfu when dead. I even told you not 5 mins before that to stfu when dead because no one could hear a thing over you and taco. Do you honestly think I want to come in have to tell you stfu when dead everyday? It makes it look like you dont give a shit at all ESPECIALLY when Ive even gone and asked you wtf the rule is. Youve told me yourself the rule is to stfu when dead yet you continue. Admins are not here to babysit you. If you cant follow the rules after being told over and over and over to stfu then deal with the consequences.

You say sorry yet everytime I tell you to stfu you say sorry. Youre like a little kid who needs to be told every 5 mins stop picking his nose. This leads me to believe you have the maturity of a 5 year old kid. Im not unmuting you Im leaving it up to the others. Im tired of babysitting you. Reap what you sow. REILLY OUT.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 pm
[n00b] Member

I fully understand where you're coming from. I have noted this in the first post, that I did not honor your request.

I actually do care a lot. I wouldn't be posting in this thread if I didn't care.

I am sorry.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm
n00bfest Council

Unmuted. Last chance.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 pm
[n00b] Member

Just to get the story straight.. I was on the ct side of the bridge in the little room prior to the bridge. I saw my teammate die on the bridge so I decided to wait for him to come to me. As I waited in the corner for him to come Whompa said "behind you" and I figured he was spectating me and joking with me. Just thought I would give my side of the story

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 pm
n00bfest Council

Problem Solved. Unmuted. End of Story<3

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]