n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 am

Forum rules

If you're about to request a review of your ban please read this post carefully.

Also, see bans.n00bfest.com to find out why you were banned, what admin banned you, and how long the ban is for. If the ban is for less than 48 hours, don't bother posting an unban request.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Banned from CSS server 
Forum Newbie

Post Banned from CSS server
Unban Request Format:
1. Alias - korey_^
2. Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:2381679
3. Time/date of the ban
4. Server -n00bfest.com - Got n00b? (CSS server)
5. Who banned you? - Lokê * .SnL
6. What were you banned for? No reason was given nor was there any discussion prior to each ban.

7. Comments: On October 5th of this year, I was temporarily banned from your CSS server after killing a member of your organization, Lokê * .SnL.

On that date he had cited the reason as "1337" and the ban time as "1337" as well.

Today, October 18th, I was again subsequently banned immediately after killing him in game, with no warning or any conversation haven taken place prior to the ban. I was not messaging in game, and I also had voice capabilities turned off, I was minding my own business and enjoying a game of CSS with a friend.

My only guess as to why I was banned was that he believed I was hacking. I know he doesn't have any evidence, and I know it's not really worth saying because for all you know I may lying, but I have never cheated in CSS. I've been playing the CS franchise for 7 years and have a considerable amount of experience in competition, though now I just pub for fun. After the first ban I attempted to contact him to ask why I was banned, and he never responded.

I'm requesting to be unbanned and maybe hope that a few admins watch me from time to time while I play in the future so this misunderstanding can be avoided. I value that there is a server as lax and fun as yours, and I appreciate the service immensely. I don't have much time to play CSS, when I am home alone it is great to go back to my roots and enjoy a game with an old friend to get my mind off college and external responsibilities, even if it is only for a few hours.

I appreciate any time that may be allocated to this problem and hope it can be sorted out. Thank you.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm
n00bfest Council

Post Re: Banned from CSS server
Hi, always check http://bans.n00bfest.com/ to figure out how long or why you were banned.
As you can see you were banned for "ESP/Wallhacking."
He will be notified of this thread.
Be patient, Thanks.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

Talked to Rokatanski you should be unbanned momentarily, watched through the demo i had of you and found nothing conclusive. I'm sorry for your troubles hope to see you in the server soon. :)

I advise you all do the same.

Turkey_Testicles wrote:
i love you loke...may your hamwallet forever embrace my dude-piston

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:43 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Code:
Authentication Suceeded.
Unbanning STEAM_0:0:2381679...

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:05 pm
Profile YIM
Game Server Admin

Thanks Rok :)

I advise you all do the same.

Turkey_Testicles wrote:
i love you loke...may your hamwallet forever embrace my dude-piston

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]