n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 [CS:GO server] Dead Talk on? 
Spammer Hopeful

Post Re: [CS:GO server] Dead Talk on?
Still think dead talk should stay off, but whatever not my server just giving my input since that's what this section is for. My points still stand with what you posted Purple.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Asshole

OH MY GOD - just shut the F*CK up. Your "input" is really unwanted, or has been talked about 100 times (no lie) since I started playing in n00bfest back in 2004.

I'm not gonna be nice about it, I'll just tell people once to shut up if they're annoying, and if the shit continues, I'll just mute (normally a perm mute, and I'll TRY to remember to unmute them). It gets the point across to others.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 am
[n00b] Member

JoeMamma wrote:
OH MY GOD - just shut the F*CK up. Your "input" is really unwanted, or has been talked about 100 times (no lie) since I started playing in n00bfest back in 2004.

I'm not gonna be nice about it, I'll just tell people once to shut up if they're annoying, and if the shit continues, I'll just mute (normally a perm mute, and I'll TRY to remember to unmute them). It gets the point across to others.

Personally I've come to enjoy having all-talk on because it's not too much trouble to mute the people who don't have courtesy. That's full-fledge all-talk, by the way.

davep, not to insult you, but you come across as an unsolicited consultant who has a vested interest in nobody but yourself.

It's like being from sub-saharan Africa and going on vacation in the Congo and telling the inhabitants to make accomodations for your lifestyle but without committing yourself to staying.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 am
Spammer Hopeful

I really don't understand, you guys have this section for suggestions then get pissy about anyone that has an opinion different from yours. I unfortunately speak out more then other people so I get insulted the most because I could give 2 shits what you guys have to say. Again if you don't want people giving you suggestions then don't have a whole forum designated for it. I've been told by some to F*CK off and others that it's alright to say what I want to say, I'm going with the latter advice.

It's not like I'm sitting here saying "do this because that's how it needs to be done", I'm saying that in my opinion that it would be better like this and give reasons why. Turning it on completely will eventually piss people off, leaving it like it is will keep people happy.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Asshole

davep wrote:
Turning it on completely will eventually piss people off, leaving it like it is will keep people happy.

Does it piss people off that we have it on the Source server now? Randoms? probably - but who cares about them? The regulars? Nope. If it does, they can find somewhere else to play. This is n00bfest - we've had all-talk on ever since we started, and that's not changing.

Also, all of your "suggestions" have been suggested plenty of times. Do some F*CKING searching before posting something, for a change. If it's been posted, no need to discuss it again. I understand that this is the "suggestion" forum, but for the love of all things holy, stop!

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 pm
Game Server Admin

Poor Dave, he just wants to fit in! Can't we all just get along?

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Spammer Hopeful

CPTReynolds wrote:
Poor Dave, he just wants to fit in! Can't we all just get along?

NOPE, Chuck Testa

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

davep, it's more the fact that you use this particular forum religiously, and instead of testing the waters you get pretty hot and bothered yourself.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2