n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Bringing this up again..... 
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Bringing this up again.....
honestly? wrote:
davep wrote:
yay wrote:
In source anyone who can point in the general direction of a player can top frag with an AWP.

You are clearly mistaken. I've seen people destroy individuals with all guns and then when they get a hold of the AWP they miss a good amount of times and then get pushed up on and shot.

This Again. The AWP is by far one of the hardest guns to master. Yeah someone that isnt skilled with it may get 1 or 2 kills in a round then die, but after that round they are broke and cant afford one. The AWP is the slowest gun in the game and it is easily possible to get 2 shots to 1 with a scout against an AWP. 8 out of 10 times when you are facing a rifle with an AWP if you miss your first shot you are dead because they are rushing you and by the time you can scope again they are already in your face with a 30 round clip in your head. I know some of us who are proficient with the gun make it look easy, but if you really take the time to try and use it you will appreciate that it is a learned skill and may not be as easy as you think.

What im suggesting here isn't anything for the main and its not 16k everyone can have AWPs and autos. Its a little spice for the secondary server which most of the people who dont want AWPs probably wont ever touch because its not very populated and they would rather play in the main that is full most of the time. If the idea gets shot down I understand and I am expecting it, but I would like another reason other than "THE AWP IS A HOMOSEXUAL GUN YOU HOMOSEXUAL GUN LOVER" or "F*CK OFF THIS IS N00BFEST" Would like to get an answer why it wouldnt work on our secondary server. Its getting more support from active members in the CSS community than not and if it turns out to be a problem then its easy to remove and put things back to normal. Im being as respectful as I can to the community and do not think that it is an unreasonable request, but the Open Floor Forum does have the subtag in the community "Where suggestions go to die" unless its the addition of a new map.

TLDR: AWP takes more skill than you think. Not suggesting for the main and its not an unreasonable request.

honestly, dave, kwang, +10

"yay", clearly you haven't been playing CS very long. play with me and you will be changing your mind on more things than just the awp probably.

BTW: I have to give honestly some shit: It's not called a "clip!" It's called a magazine! OMFG gun nub, lol. -20

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" - Emiliano Zapata

Owning nubs in CS since the betas.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:21 pm
n00bfest Asshole

the clip in the AWP is bullshit.

AWPs will NEVER be a part of n00bfest. Get over it and stop posting in this old topic.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:31 pm
n00bfest Council

YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3