n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Idea!!!.. moved :) 
[n00b] Member

Post Idea!!!.. moved :)
I was wondering your thoughts on this.. I ran into a server today where on T side there was 1 person who called strats and they EVERYONE on t-side had to follow if someone didnt follow they were given 1 warning and then banned. I thought this was pretty cool it makes people do the objective and follow strats. Whats you take on this? If you guys want the IP to this server I will give it to you to see how they run things. I thought it was pretty cool.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: Idea!!!.. moved :)
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45567

See my response there.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm
[n00b] Member

Sure it's fun when there is cohesion in the team and everyone helps each other out but, as Joe pointed out, there are scrims for that. The pub is a place for people to dink around and have fun. That being said if you are one of the last people alive you should hurry up and do the objective.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:08 pm
[n00b] Member

Montreal wrote:
Sure it's fun when there is cohesion in the team and everyone helps each other out but, as Joe pointed out, there are scrims for that. The pub is a place for people to dink around and have fun. That being said if you are one of the last people alive you should hurry up and do the objective.

The only time I support 'strat calling' in the n00bfest pub is for example on Aztec when the Ts are getting their asses handed to them and someone steps up and gets the team motivated to rush. Also, what JoeMamma posted. (made a comment in other thread)

In the future, I'd recommend that instead of making two separate threads on the same issue, that you make a request for an admin to move the original thread to the proper forum for you.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:44 am
Game Server Admin

n00bfest will hold 5v5 scrims using the tournament server assuming we have 10 members willing to play
These are a great way to get a competitive environment and hone our skills, If you want to play competitively so bad Hop into our ventrilo and message some members who are willing to play.
keep in mind when you are in a Public server it is generally there for fun and not a serious environment, If you wish to play competitively all the time Invest in ESEA or try to get members to scrim.
I like our pub the way it is, all talk is fun and i have heard some of the funniest and most entertaining things on our server.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

PUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUBPUB

Wanna call strats? Join a sub clan, or just scarm.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]