n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 You know you wanna 
Not Worthy of [n00b]

Post You know you wanna
I am tired of basically all games right now, I am waiting for the next big thing to come out, very sick of all the same ol sam ol FPS's with the occasional WoW rip off.
With that said, I do not go back to school until fall and have way to much time to kill, I was thinking about rolling a new toon maybe a warrior or hunter, if anyone is interested in playing again, I will re-install and buy the panda upgrade and give the game one last chance, as I don't see any new good games coming out until ps4 hits the market at the end of the year.

I know the game has changed and hardly anyone plays, but if we can get a group together I know we can have some good times running dungeons and trolling kids in game.

Oh yeah and rumors are going around that Blizzard is in the initial stages of creating Warcraft 4 (RTS) I played Wc2 and Wc3 and have been waiting for this game for about 10 years now..... very excited about it and hope they don't F*CK it up.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:42 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: You know you wanna
If you do bud, warriors are F*CKIN beasts right now. Locks and Shadow Priest are putting out some narsty dmg.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 am
Not Worthy of [n00b]

i rolled a lock last night and wow this game has changed, you start out with your imp now, and it only takes 2 shadowbolts along with your imp blasts to kill a mob.....crazy , back in the day it took like 7-9 bolts to take one mob out now the game is so easy, your right man they do a lot more damage now

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:38 am
Game Server Admin

No F*CK that F*CK blizzard and F*CK having every goddamn expanision be the same old bulshit of farming until your eyes fall out just to hit heroics and the you farm until your dick falls off to hit entry level raids only to get told no because you don't have raid experience. Oh and Diablo 3 sucks dick and unless you lack peripheral vision you will never be good enough in sc2 which doesn't even make sense but neither does half the shit blizzard makes in the first place.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:38 am
[n00b] Member

dabadguy wrote:
i rolled a lock last night and wow this game has changed, you start out with your imp now, and it only takes 2 shadowbolts along with your imp blasts to kill a mob.....crazy , back in the day it took like 7-9 bolts to take one mob out now the game is so easy, your right man they do a lot more damage now

Ive had my lock since early wrath, and Its a nasty class to play now(cata ruined em) and yah things have changed a lot. Especially since vanilla and BC.
Diablo 3 was fun at first till I hit 60 then it was like well this game is the same old shit lol.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:42 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

cybrslsh wrote:
No F*CK that F*CK blizzard and F*CK having every goddamn expanision be the same old bulshit of farming until your eyes fall out just to hit heroics and the you farm until your dick falls off to hit entry level raids only to get told no because you don't have raid experience. Oh and Diablo 3 sucks dick and unless you lack peripheral vision you will never be good enough in sc2 which doesn't even make sense but neither does half the shit blizzard makes in the first place.

Thats a rage post if I've ever seen one. GG.

Also, agreed, wtf Blizzard.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

badguy if you wanna level fast and do some good DPS, imo Warrior and or Hunter is the way. I got both of mine to 90 and didn't get bored with either 1 of those classes. As far as DPS, they are both beasts. Arms Warrior and Beast Mastery or Survival Hunter are insane. If you roll a Warrior, do Fury for leveling and then do Arms for raids/instances. For Hunters, BM for leveling and Survival for raids/instances.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
Not Worthy of [n00b]

BulletCatcher wrote:
badguy if you wanna level fast and do some good DPS, imo Warrior and or Hunter is the way. I got both of mine to 90 and didn't get bored with either 1 of those classes. As far as DPS, they are both beasts. Arms Warrior and Beast Mastery or Survival Hunter are insane. If you roll a Warrior, do Fury for leveling and then do Arms for raids/instances. For Hunters, BM for leveling and Survival for raids/instances.

I played warrior a long time ago....people always bitched about my gear so I decided not to be a tank. Hunters are fun but I decided to go with Demonology warlock........don't regret it, its a fun character to play and im at level 36 right now doing random dungeons. The game has gotten so easy now you practically walk through the dungeons and hardly die at all unless the tank goes hog wild and pulls to much aggro.

I'm on Llane server right now, only because I had a 85 shammy there with gold so I could mail my lock gold cause lets face it they fucked shamans up big time!!!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm
[n00b] Member

Warriors now and warriors then are 2 different stories, warriors now put out top 5 dmg. I love my warrior tank but dont care to do melee dps, and my locks DPS is just sick. Shaman just seem to be great aoe dps and heals. The game is alot easier, and doesnt get hard till organized 10m raids.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Resto Shamans are bad ass. Have one (my main) on the Akama realm and the heals are crazy. Been a Resto Shaman since Wrath.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

My shaman is 73 but I think my 76 priest does better healing, atleast for me anyways.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Priests can top the healing charts. Shamans are up there as well though. I have a Priest and did some healing in Cata, but wasn't really that good at it. I know how to play one, but i perfer a Shaman b/c I find imo the rotation on a Resto Shaman to be less complicating. They may not have as much spells as a Priest, but they can heal big time. Only problem with a Resto Shaman in this xpansion is mana regen. Int is one thing, but its changed now (Spirit). In Cata you didn't have to worry much about Spirit as a Resto Shaman. It was still something you needed though, but mana issues we're really not a big issue. Int was the big thing (Spell/Heal Power), but now its Spirit thats def. required. I try to keep Int and Spirit as even as possible, but I also try to also focus on Mastery as well since it increases healing. Most Resto Shamans go with Haste, but I do Mastery. Also, jmd85@comcast.net if any of y'all wants to add me.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Not Worthy of [n00b]

Just hit 50 last night....hey does anyone know how to predict items formed during the dis-enchanting process?? I always end up with shit that I have stacks of in my bank and I need soul dust bad, but for some reason its very rare to get from disenchanting items.....is there a way to decide or pick up enchanting mats somehow???? I doubt there is but if so someone please tell me!!!! ill be best friend forever!;p

Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 am
[n00b] Member

Usually the item quality and lvl will determine what you get when you disenchant something. Like purple items break down to better stuff then a blue and blue better then a green. At a certain lvl youll get better higher lvl mats for higher lvl enchantments.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:42 pm
[n00b] Member

Soul dust is from lvl 25-35 items. Either that or lvl 30 to 40 greens. If I remember correctly

Whoops...just realized this is an april message....derp

Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]