n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 wow 
Forum Newbie

Post wow
how much does wow cost per month or can you pay every 6? can you pay by year? how good do you think the game is? just want to get some general opinions on the game im thinking about picking it up

Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 pm
Spammer Hopeful

Post Re: wow
$15 a month, $14 for 3months paid so ($42), $13 for 6 months and $12 for 12 months

Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
n00bfest Council

Game is shit. Idk if mists (next expansion) can save it. ITs been out for so long and its been changed so much that it honestly doesnt feel the same at all. This is coming from someone who has played since the beginning.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 pm
Spammer Hopeful

Ya I've been playing off and on since the original beta and I don't know if I've just grown out of it or if I can't stand it anymore. I signed up for the Annual sub to get Diablo 3 for free but I can't even play Diablo 3 anymore either so that was a bad investment for me, got 1 more month of paying for something I don't use anymore. Joy.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
n00bfest Council

davep wrote:
Ya I've been playing off and on since the original beta and I don't know if I've just grown out of it or if I can't stand it anymore. I signed up for the Annual sub to get Diablo 3 for free but I can't even play Diablo 3 anymore either so that was a bad investment for me, got 1 more month of paying for something I don't use anymore. Joy.

Couldve called blizzard and said you wanted the annual pass "held". Theyll freeze the account for up to 6 months so you dont have to pay at all. Did this for a bit but I got like a month left so im letting it run out. After that everythings going to the chinese. suck my dick blizz. After they nerfed my enhance shaman back in vanilla ive held a grudge. Kept the pass up for the last 3 months to see where they take warriors and im officially done. no more will I have cookies thrown at me only to have them smashed in my hand and spit in my face.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:17 pm
[n00b] Member

QQ More Reilly. There are millions of people who still enjoy the game. Just because you are butt hurt that Blizzard didn't take the game in the direction you wanted doesn't make the game shit. If I had a dime for every person that said "I played since Vanilla and Blizzard fucked this game up" yet they still play everyday, I'd be a rich man. Any game that continues to expand changes over the years and not always in your favor. Take Counter Strike for instance, 1.6 players said the same thing about CZ, then again about Source, and now again about GO. Find a new game if you don't like it. But don't come into every post someone makes about the game and bash it just because it's not the WoW you knew years ago.

melo: Download and play the free trial. See for your self if you like the game or not. I will say that you won't really get into it until you get into the higher levels where you can run dungeons and raids and do PVP. The first 20 levels or so are pretty boring, but if you've never played it, they are really good for learning the game. Reilly is right about one thing, Blizzard does change things a lot but make your own opinion about the current state of the game. Pay for a couple months and if you really get into it then decide if you want to pay for a whole year or 6 months at a time. Don't sign up for a year subscription and then bitch about it when you don't want to play anymore.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
n00bfest Council

Goodkat wrote:
QQ More Reilly. There are millions of people who still enjoy the game. Just because you are butt hurt that Blizzard didn't take the game in the direction you wanted doesn't make the game shit. If I had a dime for every person that said "I played since Vanilla and Blizzard fucked this game up" yet they still play everyday, I'd be a rich man. Any game that continues to expand changes over the years and not always in your favor. Take Counter Strike for instance, 1.6 players said the same thing about CZ, then again about Source, and now again about GO. Find a new game if you don't like it. But don't come into every post someone makes about the game and bash it just because it's not the WoW you knew years ago.

melo: Download and play the free trial. See for your self if you like the game or not. I will say that you won't really get into it until you get into the higher levels where you can run dungeons and raids and do PVP. The first 20 levels or so are pretty boring, but if you've never played it, they are really good for learning the game. Reilly is right about one thing, Blizzard does change things a lot but make your own opinion about the current state of the game. Pay for a couple months and if you really get into it then decide if you want to pay for a whole year or 6 months at a time. Don't sign up for a year subscription and then bitch about it when you don't want to play anymore.

Yup and I will continue to do so.Sorry but Blizz gave into the QQ year after year after year and made the game so retard friendly its not even fun anymore. I grew tired of playing classes only to have blizz F*CK it in the ass because some other class was having a "tough time". Sorry I cant press 3 buttons and kill them. BLIZZ!!!!!!!! no problem my children. BLIZZ I ONLY PLAY 1 NIGHT A MONTH I WANT HIS GEAR!! No problem my child. Arena was a balancing joke. They even admitted to the complexities of it and admitted they failed in some regards (unless you play rogue mage priest in which case you are jesus walking on water with an ion cannon). All the raids get completed by a vast majority of guilds the night of release because they all did it on PTR 4 months ago. Gone are the rewards and the feeling of accomplishment. Its too easy. sorry. Thats my opinion. I got the annual pass because I had faith that maybe MoP would change things for the better like they promised. Sadly I just dont see it. I also got it for Diablo because I was a huge fan of diablo 1+2.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm
[n00b] Member

Haha, I agree with you there Reilly. Blizz does F*CK up classes. Hell, when 4.3 dropped and DS opened up Moonkins (which is my main) got FUCKED with a capital F. In fact, until this last patch crit was pretty much non-existant. I had to leave DS raids because my DPS was so bad. I was pretty much max geared, gem'd, and reforged and could barely pull 20k on Ultraxion when it first dropped. Won't lie, that stuff sucks. I guess I just learned to accept it. They are aiming more towards the casual player these days and for the die hards, that does suck. But as a business, they were losing the die hards anyway so they had to make the game appeal to the new players. So I do feel your pain Reilly, but I still really enjoy the game. I just find other things to do in game. Then again, I have a group of friends that I play with and I'm not a "End Game Progression Raider" anymore. So most of the crap doesn't get to me much.

As for someone who has never played the game though, it's still a really good game.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]