n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Shitty For Iranians 
[n00b] Member

Post Shitty For Iranians
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/08/no-refunds-for-iranian-world-of-warcraft-users-blocked-by-us-embargo/

NO REFUNDS!!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:13 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Shitty For Iranians
I cant help but laugh at this. 'Merica!

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm
[n00b] Member

Considering the article goes on to mention that the best way to undermine the Iranians is to promote commercial expansion and capitalism.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 pm
n00bfest Council

1.Wow is shit and they're not missing out on much. 2. Maybe this will change some youths minds in Iran making them realize that their country is shit and no one likes them 3. Game is shit move on with your lives.

Im not kidding. Ive been playing since 1 week after original release. Ive seen it all killed it all teabagged it all. THIS GAME IS GOING DOWN THE TUBES and has been for years. People should move on. I for one am selling my account the second it comes off annual pass (got it for diablo 3 and wow beta hoping maybe they wouldnt F*CK up...lol) for a pretty penny. Alot of charachters+alot of gold= stfu give me your money. Wow turned into a quick cash grab for me with account selling 3 years ago. Used to make 700$ every 2 weeks from selling ,stealing, then reselling accounts. The Iranians arent missing out on much. They should worry more about their leaders and less about their purps.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:26 pm
Lazer Jesus

WoW's better than it's ever been. They took out all the bullshit math no one but supernerds care about and turned it in to an actual game.

If you disagree, just give up on life and go marry a D&D rulebook or an advanced calculus manual. Also F*CK you.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]