n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Selling my accounts 
[n00b] Member

Post Selling my accounts
Well i been playing wow since 05, i haven't played in prolly 7 months now, But im selling my lock and pally. both are geared tot he max, with heroic icc 25 gears, my lock has alot of wrathful been in the 2k rating every season, my pally has a full set of teir tanking gear and a full tier set of ret along with shadow's Edge. pally has about 15k gold on him with tundra mount and chopper, the lock just has the chopper. I dont play any more so i thought i would see what i could get for them, they are on 2 different accounts. just holla at me. thanks

Armory Links

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Rxqueenie

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... nthekisser

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 am
n00bfest Council

Post Re: Selling my accounts
You know id bite and buy one but honestly it doesnt matter come first week of November with cata coming out. everything means shit midnight it comes out. Not trying to be a jerk or anything but its true.First 5 man drops gear that makes ICC look like like a waste of time...and its green. Kisser have you tried markeedragon.com? I swear with gear like that youll get an answer within 7-10 hours of posting and itll be a good price. I used to sell and trade accounts for extra money and did pretty well for myself. I made 4000$ in a month of doing nothing but answering AIM using accounts in semi good purples back in BC. So yea go there and youll get buyers guaranteed if no one is interested here.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 pm
[n00b] Member

nah but thanks i will check it out.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm
[n00b] Member

Mr.Reilly wrote:
You know id bite and buy one but honestly it doesnt matter come first week of November with cata coming out. everything means shit midnight it comes out. Not trying to be a jerk or anything but its true.First 5 man drops gear that makes ICC look like like a waste of time...and its green. Kisser have you tried markeedragon.com? I swear with gear like that youll get an answer within 7-10 hours of posting and itll be a good price. I used to sell and trade accounts for extra money and did pretty well for myself. I made 4000$ in a month of doing nothing but answering AIM using accounts in semi good purples back in BC. So yea go there and youll get buyers guaranteed if no one is interested here.

Cata comes out on dec. 7th not early nov :)

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm
n00bfest Council

ItBurnsWhenIPee wrote:
Mr.Reilly wrote:

Cata comes out on dec. 7th not early nov :)

was changed after I posted this : ) gg.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

The pally is sick.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:20 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]