n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 warlocks are over powered 
Forum Newbie

Post warlocks are over powered
does any one else here think that warlocks are a wee bit over powered wanted to make sure that it wasnt just me

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: warlocks are over powered
Back in the day when i played it was the wind fury shaman that was overpowered.....i was a wind fury shaman. they fixed it so i quit ,nah warlocks aren't overpowered you just suck.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:16 am
Forum Newbie

hahahha welll im am a warlock nice one...

Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:54 am
n00bfest Council

obejii wrote:
Back in the day when i played it was the wind fury shaman that was overpowered.....i was a wind fury shaman. they fixed it so i quit ,nah warlocks aren't overpowered you just suck.

same here buddy.....same here. F*CKING bastards!!!!!

No warlocks are not OP......then again im a Death knight and the Anti-caster. So no they are not OP. Honestly though im surprised you made a omglocks thread considering how retarded mages, pallys, rogues can be. Im not going to go into how OP druid healing is.

I just realised you are a warlock and laugh at you when the Dks come to make you useless. But serious how far have you gone with your warlock? Im just curious.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:12 pm
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Mr.Reilly wrote:
No warlocks are not OP......then again im a Death knight and the Anti-caster. So no they are not OP. Honestly though im surprised you made a omglocks thread considering how retarded mages, pallys, rogues can be. Im not going to go into how OP druid healing is.

I just realised you are a warlock and laugh at you when the Dks come to make you useless. But serious how far have you gone with your warlock? Im just curious.

Warlocks can be OP depending on how you spec the lock and what Blizzard does to them on the patches. In the TBC days, they we're OP big time. I have one and been around the game since Pre-BC. The current patch the Warlocks are insane in Demonology. I have bitch slapped DKs on DPS. And Druids beeing OP on heals, I agreee on that b/c I play as a Druid as well. Next expansion from what I have seen so far (The Restoration spec), they are getting nerfed to hell.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:32 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Council

BulletCatcher wrote:
Mr.Reilly wrote:

Warlocks can be OP depending on how you spec the lock and what Blizzard does to them on the patches. In the TBC days, they we're OP big time. I have one and been around the game since Pre-BC. The current patch the Warlocks are insane in Demonology. I have bitch slapped DKs on DPS. And Druids beeing OP on heals, I agreee on that b/c I play as a Druid as well. Next expansion from what I have seen so far (The Restoration spec), they are getting nerfed to hell.

Im not disagreeing that they aren't OP. I have an 80 lock specced demo and that shit is insane but thats because when the execution faze comes up your pounding your soulfire button like its a hooker. I played a lock back in vanilla when affliction soul link was so F*CKING op you could pull and dot 20 mobs and still kill people in pvp at the same time. The healing was insane at the time. Im saying from my perspective from a DK locks are not that hard but thats because I have every trick in the book to counter them with so many silences and anti magic shell and dome.

Its not just resto druids getting nerfed. Its actually healing completely across the board. Blizz decided that they want to make Cata more "interesting" so they nerfed tanking threat and healing so you cant just pound your face on your keyboard like people did in ICC. What I mean is itll be like BC in the sense of marking and waiting till the tank has ample threat. I like this change since I hated how the dungeons ended up being AOE fest with little to no skill to it. No reaction or anything just nuke nuke nuke nuke. WAIT FOR 3 SUNDERS F*CKERS.

DK dps is pretty good. Frost Dks are beasty and Unholy is a complete monster. Im excited for DK changes since they made it so 2h frost is viable again. My buddy does 2.3k+ 3s as a warrior on another server and he did a game against a 2h frost dk a couple of weeks back. The dk walked out spread diseases and immediatly hit him with a 14k frost strike followed by howling blast for 9k. Im creaming in my pants in anticipation for Rated BGs and arenas.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 am
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Mr.Reilly wrote:
Its not just resto druids getting nerfed. Its actually healing completely across the board. Blizz decided that they want to make Cata more "interesting" so they nerfed tanking threat and healing so you cant just pound your face on your keyboard like people did in ICC. What I mean is itll be like BC in the sense of marking and waiting till the tank has ample threat. I like this change since I hated how the dungeons ended up being AOE fest with little to no skill to it. No reaction or anything just nuke nuke nuke nuke. WAIT FOR 3 SUNDERS F*CKERS.

If Cata is gonna be as interesting as the BC days, I am gonna love it. BC days we're the shit.

Mr.Reilly wrote:
I like this change since I hated how the dungeons ended up being AOE fest with little to no skill to it. No reaction or anything just nuke nuke nuke nuke

Yea thats all it was basically. BC had AOE, but not as much which made the game back then grand IMO.

Mr.Reilly wrote:
WAIT FOR 3 SUNDERS F*CKERS.

Amen. Thats one of the good ol BC sayings right there. Heard that a lot in Raids.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

provicey, i hate your warlock

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Forum Newbie

oh well honestl its on my dad cred card so i dont play alot at all all i do is play n00b servers hahah lvl 40?maybe 43? hahahha

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
[n00b] Member

warlocks arnt the most OP'd... try raiding with a damn SV hunter in cata... shit isnt even funny

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 am
Lazer Jesus

My warlock was so underpowered in vanilla that I rolled a paladin for shits and giggles. When warlocks finally had a chance in BC I did nothing but play it until they got nerfed back to the same boring bullshit from the old days.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 pm
n00bfest Council

im playing a warlock now and its pretty fun. My dps is nowhere near an arcane mage (lol I get to press 1 button and do 20k dps look at me duuuuuurrrrr) or a survival hunter but its pretty nice for the gear I have. Im quickly getting set peices and getting rid of my blues. Next patch locks are getting a pretty damn nice buff to the felhound that'll increase affliction dps considerably.

Now once the patch comes out and felhounds are buffed as well as the damage from dispelling unstable affliction pvp we will be better. When it goes live I plan on going Aff lock/resto shaman/ Lazor chicken druid. Its going to be alot of fun till Im unable to play anymore where ill then sell my account for lots of monies (85 hunter,85 DK,85 druid, 85 mage, 85 rogue, 85 shaman). all in all im having fun. GOLD IS SO F*CKING EASY TO MAKE. 2000g in an hour of farming level 60 instances.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am
Lazer Jesus

Yeah. After like 2.3 I just stopped DPSing all together since it's always dominated by one class/spec and main'd my pally as a tank in to Wrath. Rolled a DK, got it to 63 before realizing I was still playing the same old content I was before and quit.

Then about a month before Cata I reactivated and busted a DK tank to 80 just in time to get it to 85 and stop playing again.

I might reactivate here soon since I've got two married friends who liked playing way back when and a brother in the same boat.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 am
[n00b] Member

what server Angry?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:38 pm
Lazer Jesus

I'm all over the place.

Once we're all in a situation where we can afford to reactivate and play we'll figure it out from there. I'll let you know.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:10 pm
n00bfest Council

im raiding tonight. Have some new upgrades so well see how my destruction dps is now : /.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]