n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Why? 
n00bfest Ancient, Senior Admin

Post Re: Why?
Guildwars 2 looks F*CKING epic, i was going to play wow again when the new expantion hit but ive changed my mind after seeing some of the stuff from GW2

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Forum Newbie

Post Re: Why?
I play wow a lot too, I used to play Guildwars 1 but I never got around to playing the 2nd one, but maybe I need to check it out if its as epic as yall say it is. My friend and I did the recruit-a-friend thing in WoW and got a free 2seater rocket to fly around and have already gotten a few chars to 60 in like 4 days each. I've got 3 lvl 80's and my DK is decked out. I'm transferring all my chars over to azagalor, since thats where all my friends play. Idk what servers you guys play on. Maybe we should try and play sometime?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2