n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 pwned 
European Ambassador

Post pwned
All our agents are currently busy, however someone will be available shortly.

Thank you for using Gamepal - serving all your MMORPG needs!
You are currently at position number 4 in the queue.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
You have been connected to David N..
David N.: Hello Rune, Welcome to GamePal!!
We are the top provider for all of your MMORPG needs!!
My Name is David, How may I help you today?
Rune Poulsen: Closed
This account has been closed and can not be used for playing anymore.
Rune Poulsen: thats the message I got from blizzard today
David N.: Account purchase or powerleveling?
Rune Poulsen: powerleveling
David N.: Please contact our Power Leveling department through http://www.gamepal.com/central/communicate.php and let them know about being banned. They will send you instructions on exactly how to get your account back. Please allow up to 12 hours for a response.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Rune Poulsen: well
Rune Poulsen: my order has already take too long. its more than a week ago I ordered a powerleveler to get it from 555 to 60.
Rune Poulsen: 55*
Rune Poulsen: I thought u had real people leveling the character.. but apprently it was a bot.
David N.: I am sorry for the issue but only the powerleveling managers can address it correctly.
Rune Poulsen: ... And there is no way I can chat with them directly?
David N.: Sorrt, no
David N.: sorry*
Rune Poulsen: Message from Powerleveler: Dear customer,Sorry to inform you that your account was banned by Blizzard, Because Blizzard is currently banning gold farming account and they might treat your leveling account as gold farming account (Gold farming accounts are leveled in 24 hours and players never talk in game), please call Blizzard and try to get account back, so we can continue leveling for you. (email to Blizzard does not work). We do feel sorry fo
Rune Poulsen: and what else I got from "my" powerleveler.. so I have to call blizzard. and make them unbann my account.
David N.: Basicaly yes, just don't tell them you voilated the eula by "sharing" your account. If you have to tell them that it was borrowed without your permission.
David N.: Or something to that effect.
Rune Poulsen: yeah yeah.. Got a story to tell them.
Rune Poulsen: but what if they dont unbann my account?
David N.: But the powerleveling department is the experts on getting them unbanned.
David N.: You can find the message center by logging into www.gamepal.com and clicking on the control panel. On the left it says "support" and under that it says "message center". Click on the message center and from there you can communicate to the department that best fits your needs. In this case powerleveling...

Message from Powerleveler: Dear customer,Sorry to inform you that your account was banned by Blizzard, Because Blizzard is currently banning gold farming account and they might treat your leveling account as gold farming account (Gold farming accounts are leveled in 24 hours and players never talk in game), please call Blizzard and try to get account back, so we can continue leveling for you. (email to Blizzard does not work). We do feel sorry for what happening and kindly inform us once you have your account back.Thanks for supporting and understanding.

Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:20 am
n00bfest Retired Ancient, Senior Admin

Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:13 am
European Ambassador

Im gonna call blizzard tomorrow.. and tell them a story or something.. so it can be unbanned again ;D

My fav. part; David N.: But the powerleveling department is the experts on getting them unbanned... LOL

Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:14 pm
European Ambassador

Hello, Im very sorry to hear that. Blizzard has recently hired a new team of people who are watching for 24/7 activity on accounts and banning them. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. The good news is that you can have your account ban lifted. In order to do so, youll need to email blizzard. Ask what steps you need to take to have the ban lifted. Do NOT admit to using powerleveling or sharing your information with a third party. Take those steps and keep us updated. Regardless of whether you get your account back, we will compensate you, including a full refund and 190 gpd to use towards a new account on our site, gold, or a new powerleveling 1-60 (which a new leveler, of course.) We hope that you can get your account back, so please keep us updated as to what happens with Blizzard.
(Aug 21, 2006 8:37:52 AM EST)

Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:07 pm
n00bfest Retired Ancient, Senior Admin

zomg that blows. Hope you get it unbanned.

Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:38 pm
Dirty Hippie (nobody likes this guy)

That sucks. I think it is funny they said they are pros at getting account unbanned though lol.

Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]