n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 M4A1-S & USP-S opinions 
[n00b] Member

Post M4A1-S & USP-S opinions
I'm digging the rifle other then that the new patch has brought a shit ton of bugs.
What do you guys think of the update?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 pm
[n00b] Member

Post Re: M4A1-S & USP-S opinions
F*CKING sucks...so many glitches and lag spikes...not even laggy just randomly will jump around and the hit boxes are F*CKING AWEFULL

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 pm
[n00b] Member

Brick Tamland wrote:
F*CKING sucks...so many glitches and lag spikes...not even laggy just randomly will jump around and the hit boxes are F*CKING AWEFULL

lol let's not forget how the update is F*CKING with people's keyboards.
I was in a psl server and many people couldn't use different keys like lower case 'O' or lower case 'H'. This is only more evidence that Valve is lazy as F*CK for a company.
Think they might increase the ammo count on the M4A1-S?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:36 pm
[n00b] Member

Ma Deuce RMP wrote:
Brick Tamland wrote:

lol let's not forget how the update is F*CKING with people's keyboards.
I was in a psl server and many people couldn't use different keys like lower case 'O' or lower case 'H'. This is only more evidence that Valve is lazy as F*CK for a company.
Think they might increase the ammo count on the M4A1-S?

dunno the worst thing ive found tho is for some reason my function key for like defusing and opening doors used to be 'f'..now its 'e' so when i pressed 'F' it F*CKING gave me a different look on the gun like the F*CKING retard guy turned it to look at it and inspect it like wtf i dont need that when im F*CKING defusing...stupid F*CKING valve

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 pm
[n00b] Member

its a great update, just ppl always find something to complain about. all those bugs are minor and should be fixed within a few days
but love that their is new skins, i could horde some and make some $$ out of playing cs haha

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 pm
[n00b] Member

Fird wrote:
its a great update, just ppl always find something to complain about. all those bugs are minor and should be fixed within a few days
but love that their is new skins, i could horde some and make some $$ out of playing cs haha

of course they are gonna fix them, thats not the gripe. The gripe is that these patches are suppose to be tested before release right? Apparently they just hit GO
get it? go?
he
he
hehehehehheheehehhe

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 pm
[n00b] Member

Ma Deuce RMP wrote:
Fird wrote:

of course they are gonna fix them, thats not the gripe. The gripe is that these patches are suppose to be tested before release right? Apparently they just hit GO
get it? go?
he
he
hehehehehheheehehhe

csgo never followed the traditional development life cycle model. (analyze,design,code,test, maintain) meaning the are making the game in an iterative process. they keep adding to the game and trimming the fat :p

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 pm
Game Server Admin

Can't use the usp on a gungame server (at least once I play at) since its the first weapon and can't advance to next level with any amount of kills.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:32 am
Forum Maggott

Haven't noticed 1 glitch in the new update and I only really play competitive. I think the new silenced guns and skins are awesome.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 am
[n00b] Member

So, I couldn't tell. There's no difference in drops between casual and competitive, right?

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm
[n00b] Member

surc wrote:
So, I couldn't tell. There's no difference in drops between casual and competitive, right?

stop playing casual you casual. classic comp is the only way to play man.
a lot of people i've talked to in classic comp servers have been complaining that the M4A1-S looks like its from Vietnam. I don't see that as a problem.
The skins are my guilty pleasure. I think i might buy a second key.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:26 pm
[n00b] Member

surc wrote:

no difference

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 pm
[n00b] Member

I personally like it. I hate the regular m4 but give me the M4A1-s I rape face with it. The usp I will admit is a little glitchy. Barely got back today equipped it. Spray fired it first round on inferno at b got three head shots. lol

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:49 pm
[n00b] Member

Ma Deuce RMP wrote:
surc wrote:

stop playing casual you casual. classic comp is the only way to play man.
a lot of people i've talked to in classic comp servers have been complaining that the M4A1-S looks like its from Vietnam. I don't see that as a problem.
The skins are my guilty pleasure. I think i might buy a second key.

That is quite a lot of wrong assumption to make! I asked because I only play classic competitive when I play GO, and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on sweet sweet casual rewards.

(Now if I could only get past the insane wait I seem to be running into for matchmaking post-patch, I might actually be able to PLAY! :( )

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Why the F*CK do you only get 3 mags per gun and why was the M4A-s or whatever only given 20 round mags? Thats F*CKING retarded.

Other than those two, I like using them.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

so i just read this whole topic and Just figured out ur talking about GO... perhaps putting that in the topic would be a nice thought? course this is n00bfest... what the F*CK does nice even mean :D

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:42 am
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

i have not noticed a bug yet besides the stupid 20 mag and 40 extra that has be baffled, after waiting a year for silencers why would u F*CK it up with horrible ammo count, if you take that usp or m4 u have only 2 more full clips, and if u prefire or anything like me u run out REALLY fast, it needs to be changed and im sure it will be

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]