n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 So I got banned today for a spray 
Forum Newbie

Post So I got banned today for a spray
but this isnt an unban request since the ban is only 24h but I wanted to explain what exactly happened.

-Apparently I was warned for my spray of a guy holding a "turd" (it's not really a turd, but that's not the point).
-I was then warned again about my spray (I heard this one, didnt see the other one) so I tried changing my spray then and there.
-It's been a while since I changed my spray, probably years. I couldnt figure out how to change it since the update apparently took away the stock sprays. It was obvious id have to at least tab out to find something to replace my spray so I decided to wait till next map.
-During the warmup and first round of the next map I found a random picture on my desktop I found an image to use as replacement.
-After I hit apply and closed the window they were voting to slay me for being "AFK" so I immediately moved and sprayed the ground to test it.

It sprayed my old spray...

I got banned.

I neglected to notice the "changes to sprays need reconnect to take effect".

And that's all she wrote.

Fri May 10, 2013 8:02 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: So I got banned today for a spray
No - you didn't try changing your spray - you kept complaining about it and bothering admins thru admin chat about it. And, yes...I warned you. I don't give two F*CK how many other admins saw it, I don't want to see any sprays about any fecal-looking matter and I told you to change it. You wanted to make a big deal about changing it. So, when i was observing you about to slay you for being AFK, I saw you spray it again. F*CK you. You have 24 hours to change it. If I see that shit (literally) again, you're gone for good.

These types of posts don't help you, what-so-ever.

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Fri May 10, 2013 8:05 pm
Forum Newbie

JoeMamma wrote:
No - you didn't try changing your spray - you kept complaining about it and bothering admins thru admin chat about it. And, yes...I warned you. I don't give two F*CK how many other admins saw it, I don't want to see any sprays about any fecal-looking matter and I told you to change it. You wanted to make a big deal about changing it. So, when i was observing you about to slay you for being AFK, I saw you spray it again. F*CK you. You have 24 hours to change it. If I see that shit (literally) again, you're gone for good.

These types of posts don't help you, what-so-ever.

This thread wasnt meant to "help me". It was meant to help you understand what was happening on my end. It's not like I change my spray every week. I've that that spray long before the last major update. Since then, they took stock sprays away which confused me, and then after trying to change it after finding a picture on my desktop between maps it didnt take because I have to reconnect to the server and not just hit "apply".

Fri May 10, 2013 8:20 pm
Game Server Admin

You were complaining about it for like two maps! It takes 30 seconds to change a spray. Continuing to write to the admins wont do shit for you. Do whatever the F*CK the admins tell you to and you wont have a problem!

Fri May 10, 2013 8:33 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Exactly what t0ken said.

Fri May 10, 2013 8:34 pm
Not Worthy of [n00b]

BUAHAHHAHAH!!!!!
"sorry I sprayed a dude holding a turd!!!" anhahahhahahahahahahhahahah like wtf seriously???? ;D

its funny cuz ive seen sprays of a toilet with over-flowing diareah shit and nobody said anything
anway.....good stuff almost pissed my pants laughing at this thread, good times

Fri May 10, 2013 9:14 pm
Forum Newbie

My ban should be up in a few hours so hopefully I can get a couple games in later tonight. I have changed my spray but for some reason it doesnt seem to "save" and I have to keep rechanging it every time I launch the game. Here is a picture of my temporary spray until I find another one I can use in the long run. It's some sort of penguin drawing I randomly found online.

The 24h break was good. I was able to finish my resume since im applying for a non-paid position for a local 501c. I'm excited to be able to send it out on Monday.

This whole situation sorta reminded me of when I got a ticket as a teenager and when the officer handed me the ticket and said "Have a nice night." I responded "thank you." while grabbing it. He pulled it back swiftly and did the whole "Wat? You tink you funny?" thing. The whole time I pretty much sat there with a blank expression not really knowing what I had done.

I just watched this video on youtube. It also brought back recent memories.

Sat May 11, 2013 3:00 pm
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

Yeah, this whole thread makes me lol.

"Oh no! Poop! I don't want to see poop, remove your poop."
"Imma change the poop, no more poop."
"I STILL SEE POOP"
"I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON!"
"POOP"
*ban*

Thats how this whole conversation takes place in my head.

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Fri May 17, 2013 8:27 am
Profile WWW
n00bfest Asshole

LOL - that's just about exactly how it was.

Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]