n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:50 am

Forum rules

- n00bfest is not the special olympics. It is a gaming community. Do not act like n00bfest is a retard daycare or you will be punished.
- Outright flames and flamebaiting will be punished.
- Even if you are not an adult, do your best to act like one.
- *NEW* Political/Religious News and NSFW posts do not belong here. Use the Videos, Links, Political/Religious News Discussion Forum
- Punishments range from warnings to permanent forum/gameserver bans.

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What to do with the voting? 
He Am Drive Jeep!

Post What to do with the voting?
In America? I think it is not the idea situation. Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_33

Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:17 pm
n00bfest Asshole

Post Re: What to do with the voting?
Beep beep, Jeep.

Vote Trump this time - it's the smart thing to do!

I hope Tom Brady gets anally raped in Hell.

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:52 pm
[n00b] Member

Here's a wall of text written by Louis CK. Whoever you wanna vote for, I think it's worth the read:

P.S. Please stop it with voting for Trump. It was funny for a little while. But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean that we are being Germany in the 30s. Do you think they saw the shit coming? Hitler was just some hilarious and refreshing dude with a weird comb over who would say anything at all.
And I'm not advocating for Hillary or Bernie. I like them both but frankly I wish the next president was a conservative only because we had Obama for eight years and we need balance. And not because I particularly enjoy the conservative agenda. I just think the government should reflect the people. And we are about 40 percent conservative and 40 percent liberal. When I was growing up and when I was a younger man, liberals and conservatives were friends with differences. They weren’t enemies. And it always made sense that everyone gets a president they like for a while and then hates the president for a while. But it only works if the conservatives put up a good candidate. A good smart conservative to face the liberal candidate so they can have a good argument and the country can decide which way to go this time.
Trump is not that. He's an insane bigot. He is dangerous.
He already said he would expand libel laws to sue anyone who "writes a negative hit piece" about him. He says "I would open up the libel laws so we can sue them and win lots of money. Not like now. These guys are totally protected." He said that. He has promised to decimate the first amendment. (If you think he’s going to keep the second amendment intact you’re delusional.) And he said that Paul Ryan, speaker of the house will "pay" for criticizing him. So I'm saying this now because if he gets in there we won't be able to criticize him anymore.
Please pick someone else. Like John Kasich. I mean that guy seems okay. I don't like any of them myself but if you're that kind of voter please go for a guy like that. It feels like between him and either democrat we'd have a decent choice. It feels like a healthier choice. We shouldn't have to vote for someone because they're not a shocking cunt billionaire liar.
We should choose based on what direction the country should go.
I get that all these people sound like bullshit soft criminal opportunists. The whole game feels rigged and it's not going anywhere but down anymore. I feel that way sometimes.
And that voting for Trump is a way of saying "F*CK it. F*CK them all". I really get it. It's a version of national Suicide. Or it's like a big hit off of a crack pipe. Somehow we can't help it. Or we know that if we vote for Trump our phones will be a reliable source of dopamine for the next four years. I mean I can't wait to read about Trump every day. It's a rush. But you have to know this is not healthy.
If you are a true conservative. Don't vote for Trump. He is not one of you. He is one of him. Everything you have heard him say that you liked, if you look hard enough you will see that he one day said the exact opposite. He is playing you.
In fact, if you do vote for Trump, at least look at him very carefully first. You owe that to the rest of us. Know and understand who he is. Spend one hour on google and just read it all. I don’t mean listen to me or listen to liberals who put him down. Listen to your own people. Listen to John Mccain. Go look at what he just said about Trump. "At a time when our world has never been more complex or more in danger... I want Republican voters to pay close attention to what our party's most respected and knowledgeable leaders and national security experts are saying about Mr. Trump, and to think long and hard about who they want to be our next Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world.”
When Trump was told what he said, Trump said "Oh, he did? Well, that's not nice," he told CBS News' chief White House correspondent Major Garrett. "He has to be very careful."
When pressed on why, Trump tacked on: "He'll find out.”
(I cut and pasted that from CBS news)
Do you really want a guy to be president who threatens John McCain? Because John McCain cautiously and intelligently asked for people to be thoughtful before voting for him? He didn’t even insult Trump. He just asked you to take a good look. And Trump told him to look out.
Remember that Trump entered this race by saying that McCain is not a war hero. A guy who was shot down, body broken and kept in a POW camp for years. Trump said “I prefer the guys who don’t get caught.” Why did he say that? Not because he meant it or because it was important to say. He said it because he’s a bully and every bully knows that when you enter a new school yard, you go to the toughest most respected guy on the yard and you punch him in the nose. If you are still standing after, you’re the new boss. If Trump is president, he’s not going to change. He’s not going to do anything for you. He’s going to do everything for himself and leave you in the dust.
So please listen to fellow conservatives. But more importantly, listen to Trump. Listen to all of it. Everything he says. If you liked when he said that “torture works” then go look at where he took it back the next day. He’s a F*CKING liar.
A vote for Trump is so clearly a gut-vote, and again I get it. But add a little brain to it and look the guy up. Because if you vote for him because of how you feel right now, the minute he's president, you're going to regret it. You're going to regret it even more when he gives the job to his son. Because American democracy is broken enough that a guy like that could really F*CK things up. That's how Hitler got there. He was voted into power by a fatigued nation and when he got inside, he did all his Hitler things and no one could stop him.
Again, I’m not saying vote democrat or vote for anyone else. If Hilary ends up president it should be because she faced the best person you have and you and I both chose her or him or whoever. Trump is not your best. He’s the worst of all of us. He’s a symptom to a problem that is very real. But don’t vote for your own cancer. You’re better than that.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:49 am
[n00b] Member

Yea... This current situation is awful. Hillary's a terrible person, Trump will send us backwards, I can't stand Cruz. Personally went for Bernz, but realistically the next four years very few things will happen.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:45 am
Game Server Admin

Bernie is the leader you need!
Hilary is what you will probably get!
That pathological lying racist named Drumpf will absolutely destroy your country.

Normally I don't care what you guys vote for, but I have to live next door to you guys and if Drumpf wins he will create a vacuum of SUCK that will effect us! The man is the next Hitler! It's not a joke, he really is that evil! Don't become the next Nazi's! We Canadians like you guys but we won't go along with his "HATE PARADE!" if he wins.

Seriously, you guys really need Bernie!

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

There's only one an half Americans in this thread about America.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:03 pm
[n00b] Member

VOTING third party, F*CK hillary F*CK trump

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 am
[n00b] Member

Lesss goverment , more liberty and freedom

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 am
He Am Drive Jeep!

iownzu wrote:
VOTING third party, F*CK hillary F*CK trump

Oh yes, throwing one vote in to the rubbish bin!

Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:54 am
[n00b] Member

but i am voting for what i belive in.......Go ahead and vote for one of the two parties that constantly ruin this contry. More taxes more goverment yea.... great ideas to stand behind. I am all about human rights and liberty exactly what this country was found on and our founding fathers are rolling over in there graves with the fascism we call democracy.

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 am
[n00b] Member

iownzu wrote:
rights and liberty exactly what this country was found on

you mean slavery?

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:34 pm
[n00b] Member

that was brought over... not founded here....

Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:24 pm
[n00b] Member

You can't stump the Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:30 pm
[n00b] Member

ownzu, if I may ask, who's the third party candidate you wish to support? Jill Stein of Green party? I don't know the field, big media shuts them out of the public light, unfortunately.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:16 pm
[n00b] Member

gary johson, read up on him . He is all about less goverment and human rights. He isnt perfect but more the lesser of current evils. I am a firm believer that i dont need the government telling me where to get my water, electricity , or how to teach/raise my kids. People these days are not self sufficient. The fact that we rely on them for the things we need to survive ...leaves us at their mercy. i am an environmental science major. so i am cable and have knowledge on how to aquire said things, but these are things that can be easy taught and needs to be.

Think about this.....If the government shut down today....Would you know how to get safe drinking water??? the thing that keeps you alive and most important thing we all require.... No you proablly dont... To me that is just fucked up.....

All being said this is just my view and no i am not some bum hippy.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 am
[n00b] Member

small bio on him aslo

Governor Johnson, who has been referred to as the ‘most fiscally conservative Governor’ in the country, was the Republican Governor of New Mexico from 1994-2003. A successful businessman before running for Governor of New Mexico in 1994, Gary Johnson started a door-to-door handyman business to help pay his way through college. Twenty years later, he had grown that business into one of the largest construction companies in New Mexico, with more than 1,000 employees. Not surprisingly, Governor Johnson brings a distinctly business-like mentality to governing, believing that public policy decisions should be based on costs and benefits rather than strict ideology.
Johnson is best known for his veto record, having vetoed more than 750 bills during his time in office — more than all other governors combined. His use of the veto pen has since earned him the nickname “Governor Veto.” He cut taxes 14 times while never raising them. When he left office, New Mexico was one of only four states in the country with a balanced budget. Term-limited, Johnson retired from public office in 2003.
An avid skier, adventurer, and bicyclist, he has scaled the highest peak on each of the seven continents, including Mt. Everest. In the 2012 presidential election, Johnson placed third and garnered more votes than any other Libertarian candidate in history. Johnson was raised Lutheran. He has two grown children, a daughter Seah and a son Erik, and currently resides in a house he built himself in Taos, New Mexico.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:58 am
Game Server Admin

I buy it at the store, they have lots of drinking water in bottles!

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:50 am
Game Server Admin

I really hope Trump get a the Republican nomination. That almost ensures a blue win, and while Hillary May not be an outstanding candidate, she's 10 times better than any of the extremists running on the right this year. The top republican candidates would destroy our economy, make a way bigger wage gap, and they are racist war mongers. I personally hope Bernie gets the nomination, as he seems to be the only candidate for the people, and for bettering our nation and world. A bigger issue than the presidency this year is cleansing all the worthless welfare congressmen(republicans). They have contributed absolutely nothing to our nation while Obama has been the president. He has done so much for us, even with them shooting down everything, good or bad. He even had to clean up a large portion of their mess, so to Hell with the right. They have proven these past 16 years, and during this election especially, how worthless and detrimental they are.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:12 am
[n00b] Member

that is true about hillary.....but she belongs in jail for her insider trading and email crimes. But yes she would be alot less crazy than bernie .. that dude is nuts trying to tax everyone

Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next