n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am

Forum rules

- n00bfest is not the special olympics. It is a gaming community. Do not act like n00bfest is a retard daycare or you will be punished.
- Outright flames and flamebaiting will be punished.
- Even if you are not an adult, do your best to act like one.
- *NEW* Political/Religious News and NSFW posts do not belong here. Use the Videos, Links, Political/Religious News Discussion Forum
- Punishments range from warnings to permanent forum/gameserver bans.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Blade and Soul 
Game Server Admin

Post Blade and Soul
Winitnow and I are playing Blade and Soul on the Hajoon server if anyone wants to join us. It just released and it's pretty fun so far, the level grind isn't too bad (i'm lvl 33, cap is 45), and the little bit of pvp I have done so far is F*CKING amazing. There's not really a vast array of equips, and some of them don't even give stats, just purely cosmetic, which is pretty weird for an MMO, but it's new, and not that bad. I have yet to try out any of the crafting, so I can't say much, I doubt it's as well planned out as ArcheAge, but the combat system is infinitely better in my opinion, second only to Tera. Can't say anything about the end game, as I'm not there yet, but as someone who loves the PvP, I'm sure I'll enjoy it even if there's not an abundance of content.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:11 am
Game Server Admin

Post Re: Blade and Soul
How does the PVP compare to DAOC if you ever played it? Even though the game is old in my opinion it still has the best PVP.

cptreynolds@n00bfest.com

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

Never played DAOC. My first "PvP" game was gunbound when I was in middle school lmfao. You can start dueling in the Arena at "early" levels, but it's not recommended. I got my ass handed to me by people that were level 40 to my level 32, but it's still fun to test it out and learn about the other classes abilities :)

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:15 am
n00bfest Elder, Senior Admin

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

strangelegend@n00bfest.com

Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

What's your name in game?

"OH BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A HALLMARK CARD AND SOME F*CKING ROSES. PLEASE BUST A LOAD IN MY SNATCH AND LET'S MAKE A CRITTER"
"LOL K"
*SPLAT*

-Gman

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:05 pm
[n00b] Member

lol, I just accidently made a thread on other games. I'm on Hajoon. Crimson Legion of course.

The Chicago Bears are the best NFL team in NFL History...dont believe me, check the NFL hall of fame and see how many players are from the Bears. Seems like someone from our d goes to the pro bowl yearly... prove me wrong.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]