n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am

Forum rules

- n00bfest is not the special olympics. It is a gaming community. Do not act like n00bfest is a retard daycare or you will be punished.
- Outright flames and flamebaiting will be punished.
- Even if you are not an adult, do your best to act like one.
- *NEW* Political/Religious News and NSFW posts do not belong here. Use the Videos, Links, Political/Religious News Discussion Forum
- Punishments range from warnings to permanent forum/gameserver bans.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Sadness 
[n00b] Member

Post Sadness
Hey guys,

I'm sorry I've been so MIA the past month or two; since I moved into my dorm in September, I haven't been able to play CS:S online because.. the Internet's kinda shitty here? I dunno. It really pisses me off, too, because last year it worked fine. And I'm like in the same exact room, almost. I really can't get a good connection anywhere on campus. Sucks balls. Either way, I still love you all and miss you all. Well, most of you, anyway >:P

On another note I've been quenching my thirst for FPS's by running through HL2 and Episode One, which I just beat again for like the third time or so. Moving on to Episode Two soon. I know the game really well by now, but I never get sick of it. It's just such a good plot and all that good shit.

Also, I dunno if any of you are into Streetlight Manifesto but I saw them play live at the House of Blues in Boston yesterday, one of their last shows on tour for a while.. which makes me sad but I've enjoyed my 'Streetlight experience', so it's like a bittersweet ending to a good story.

Anyway, I'll probably be back on the server on a regular basis in December or so, and probably hopping on here and there whenever I'm home or somewhere with a decent enough Internet connection.

You guys have a good one, hopefully it won't be too long before I can play for a bit.

Also, Keith/Chris, if you read this, you still in MA, round my area (Cambridge)? When are we getting that beer? Lol. Let's make it happen soon. :)

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:47 am
[n00b] Member

Post Re: Sadness
Schools first nigga

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]