n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I purpose an idea 
[n00b] Member

Post I purpose an idea
whenever we update to the ftb
we all make find a village and upgrade it, new stone, new buildings, and or make a city where we all work together.

maybe get our server out there for people[and ad on minecraft server sites], make them login here to get whitelisted or what not.

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Post Re: I purpose an idea
ResinCactus wrote:
whenever we update to the ftb
we all make find a village and upgrade it, new stone, new buildings, and or make a city where we all work together.

maybe get our server out there for people[and ad on minecraft server sites], make them login here to get whitelisted or what not.

We're already kinda doing this. Me, my girlfriend, switch, odebram, strange, pit stop, and handbutt are all building together in a commune-style place. We all kinda contribute to the community in one way or another.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

i have materials :D can i join ?

i wont build stupid things./

TheBosman wrote:
This is home . Done and done .

Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Game Server Admin

There is a n00b capital building that you can move into a room there. Housing? find a material you want and pick an area, just a heads up be aware there are several houses up already and you may/might be building over someones cellar if your too close with your new house.

Another idea I was kicking around was a type of postal office. Leave a chest with your name over it and another sign for items that you are looking for to upgrade housing/projects. i.e. Myself I have been looking at the Dartcraft mod. Force gems and force buckets will be needed. I leave a request for those items to be 'donated' at that postal office.

I have another idea for a thaumcraft store are well. I will vanguard this right now till others catch up in their thaum research. I will leave an item in a frame on the wall with a chest next to it with the all the required items to make that thaumic item. n00bs leave the materials in the chest they get to take the item in the item frame. easy enough? i.e.. Resin wants a sword of the condor. that requires quite a few items but in general the air shards from mining (which are priceless) that would be one of the required items. the thaumium ingot is another big item but that would just require some time and possibly a coupla thunderstorms in-game to put up with building process. I'll have to make my own list of items that people should bring so that I am not constantly trying to scavenge materials when I could also be enjoying the game.

Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:13 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]