n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Get back to karkand!!!! 
[n00b] Member

Post Get back to karkand!!!!
After a talk with Gman, The BF3 Staff brings you another update. Here is what our maplist looks like now:

~Op Metro Rush x2
~CQL Caspian Border
~CQL Gulf of Oman
~Rush Wake Island x2
~Large Assault Strike at Karkand x2
~Rush Sharqi x2
~Large Assault Wake Island x2
~Rush Damavand x2
~CQ Seine
~CQL Grand Bazaar

If you don't have it, it's $15. Get it.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 am
[HNIC] Stзamroller ω

Post Re: Get back to karkand!!!!
B2K = legit as F*CK. Get it if you don't have it. It's $15 and provides you with a ton of DLC and 4 AMAZING maps, new vehicles, etc.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
-- Hunter S Thompson

Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Forum Newbie

Post Re: Get back to karkand!!!!
its battlefield 2 guys.Show some respect to its original.All maps were original battlefield 2 maps, redesigned with the Frostbite 2 engine for battlefield 3.Still the best maps out there.Karkand is way different.but still cool.I still actually like the original versions of these maps though.Hope we get some Dragon Valley soon.Some cool stuff.1 of my favorite battlefield 2 maps.Thats where i stacked my 80 hours of heli flying lol.i remember i shooting a plane down with my heli.

Dont be trolling at me,but i rather play battlefield 2 if more people played.it just feels more native.Designed only for PC.The True Game of all the series.Battlefield 3 is the sequel but it feels different.

Part of it i think it all the new players, i love that DICE it coming up to CoD , but some of the new players , how have no f***ing idea what they are doing ruin it.I mean have some sense.People revive me over and over and OVER so i can get killed again.People camping heli's and planes like it's gold.

And now DICE really has the nerve to give console the previous big update first?After everything.I realize once companies shift to console they give less to PC gamers.Out of all the companies i thought DICE wouldnt do this.After all this,giving PC the best,as they say.3 days isn't much to complain about,but it will get , continuously ,slowly worse.Until finally PC gets the game release last.I can practically vision it now.

Oops,off topic a lil bit?

People just get it.Will be the best money you ever spent.If not, go complain to Patrick Bach.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]