n00bfest.com
Home Forum phpBB3 Shoutbox Servers Teamspeak Admins Donate FAQ
Stats Contact Us!

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:09 am

Forum rules

This is where you tell your tales. This isn't a forum for links or boobs. This is just like you're in the pub, you tell stories.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 sad story "not about me just a story i typed" 
[n00b] Member

Post sad story "not about me just a story i typed"
once there was a girl she was at a party with a bunch of friends. she lied to her parents saying shes going just to a gf of hers. when really she went to the part and there a lot of drinking going on and a lot of drug use. she ended drinking quiet a few beers then she had a phone call from her parents asking where she was she just said shut up and don't ruin my fun. so she just turned off her phone. her parents found out where she was and what was going on. she ended up feeling a bit bad and so she took the her car keys and ended up driving home. half way there she ended up slowly slurring to the other side of the road then out of no where she hits another car head on. she was badly hurt and the 2 in the other car had died on impact. she woke up to see a doctor and she yelled "what happened!!" the doctor said "shhh calm down ur safe now". the girl kept crying for them to call her mom and dad to just tell them shes ok and that she loved them and t say she was sorry. the doctor just stood there looking at the girl. the girl yells "why wont you go and tell them" the doctor was standing there because he didn't know how to tell the girl that the 2 in the other car where her mom and dad....

hope u guys enjoyed te lil short story ^_^

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Post Re: sad story "not about me just a story i typed"
Serves the bitch right and now justice is served.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 am
[n00b] Member

Hate to sound mean, but honestly as a writer I see this and think "This is not good" I'm not a good teacher, so I suck at critiquing, but take this to someone who is good at critiquing and find out how to make it better, that is if you're trying to be a writer, if this was just for funs then don't sweat it, just have fun and write, but if you are trying to do something with your writing! Practice practice practice, write about EVERYTHING, and be honest with your notebook, if you can't be honest with your notebook than you can't be honest with yourself! And drink, drinking is very good for writing, but don't be one of those people that can only write while they drink, they be bitches yo.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
[n00b] Member

Fletcher wrote:
Hate to sound mean, but honestly as a writer I see this and think "This is not good" I'm not a good teacher, so I suck at critiquing, but take this to someone who is good at critiquing and find out how to make it better, that is if you're trying to be a writer, if this was just for funs then don't sweat it, just have fun and write, but if you are trying to do something with your writing! Practice practice practice, write about EVERYTHING, and be honest with your notebook, if you can't be honest with your notebook than you can't be honest with yourself! And drink, drinking is very good for writing, but don't be one of those people that can only write while they drink, they be bitches yo.

hehe ty fletcher i understand but yeah its was only for fun i came up with it in like 5 mins

Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]